Fleet Service apathy

Jester do you know anyone that is based in Hawaii?.....no F..cking way you know!.......ur talking out ur arse........and everyone is reading ! ur a fake jester and I'm calling you out! No more Bull S..t from you !

Follower is all you are!

Man Up!

I Love This Board!

Hey "33"... Well said!
I agree 100%... your response above, and this hat says it all...

View attachment 9450

He is more than likely TIM anyway!

P.S Ask Tim who the Janitor is... (wink...wink)...

Reactions: 2 people
Jesus Christ! You guys are starting to sound like pilots with all this fighting about those that are running, especially about Tim (both for and against). Would you all grow up and get to at least Jr. High?

Reactions: 1 person
Jesus Christ! You guys are starting to sound like pilots with all this fighting about those that are running, especially about Tim (both for and against). Would you all grow up and get to at least Jr. High?

Take it easy Nec !.......im just calling BS on one who claims to be one of us !....alot of fancy talk he is..

Im done now!

Jester

A jester, joker, jokester, fool, wit-cracker, prankster, or buffoon
was a person employed to tell jokes and provide general entertainment, typically for a European monarch. Jesters are stereotypically thought to have worn brightly coloured clothes and eccentric hats in a motley pattern. Their hats were especially distinctive; typically made of cloth, they were floppy with three points, each of which had a jingle bell at the end. The three points of the hat represent donkey's ears and nose and tail worn by jesters in earlier times. Other things distinctive about the jester were his laughter and his mock sceptre, known as a "bauble" or marotte

Perfect!!!!!!!

Hey “33” …

Don’t let him get to you… he was designed to do just that! I hope you remember when he first entered these forums during the first N/D drive. As you will recall… he was adamantly against all things Union, and even presented himself as an educated ex-manager working part-time in the bag room in PHX that didn’t give a rats ass if we changed membership, or even lost representation! He claimed to be above all that, and was only working for the flight benefits!

Now… fast forward to today, and he has suddenly morphed into a concerned F/S agent, and is now parroting Nelsons ideology verbatim! Now… as you know… I’m a southern farm boy… and I can tell you from experience when there is a skunk in the hen house. Believe me… the skunk is in here! There is no substitute, or replacement for this type of intuition…

He is the skunk that plots to steal the eggs… a FAKE!

Don’t let him involve you emotionally… do as I do… and ignore him... he is a "red herring"!

Hey “33” …

Don’t let him get to you… he was designed to do just that! I hope you remember when he first entered these forums during the first N/D drive. As you will recall… he was adamantly against all things Union, and even presented himself as an educated ex-manager working part-time in the bag room in PHX that didn’t give a rats ass if we changed membership or even lost representation! He claimed to be above all that, and was only working for the flight benefits!

Now… fast forward to today, and he has suddenly morphed into a concerned F/S agent, and is now parroting Nelsons ideology verbatim! Now… as you know… I’m a southern farm boy… and I can tell you from experience when there is a skunk in the hen house. Believe me… the skunk is in here! There is no substitute, or replacement for this type of intuition…

Don’t let him involve you emotionally… do as I do… and ignore him... he is a "red herring"!

He doesn't bother me ROA. I just had to call him out in front of the board is all. I do remember the bragging rights for the couch 4 yrs ago though!

I am supporting a lot of his ideas in PRINCIPAL. I think he's come up with some ideas that are good ideas. I also think most of his ideas, even the good ones, are not practical or possible. As far as his slate goes, I'm currently leaning towards one of his members only, and it's not him. The problem will come down to filling ALL the needed votes. I don't know how I'll be doing that yet.

EDIT: As to my comments about the bickering. It's been going on for months now, and the substance really hasn't changed. For the most part everyone is still spewing the same points over and over.

EDIT: As to my comments about the bickering. It's been going on for months now, and the substance really hasn't changed. For the most part everyone is still spewing the same points over and over.
I know what you mean. Whenever I try to read the posts in this thread my eyes just glaze over and I become strangely...apathetic.

Some call it democracy. I guess we're supposed to be proud of it.

I am supporting a lot of his ideas in PRINCIPAL. I think he's come up with some ideas that are good ideas. I also think most of his ideas, even the good ones, are not practical or possible. As far as his slate goes, I'm currently leaning towards one of his members only, and it's not him. The problem will come down to filling ALL the needed votes. I don't know how I'll be doing that yet.

Now grad… you know some of us are sensitive… and others of us are bearing the burden of immense, self appointed egos that cannot be carried across these forums by one person alone!

Should the rules of politics be written on bathroom stalls by those that are desperate to benefit from creative slander and deception? Should they… and they alone be allowed carte blanche, thus relegating the truth to a tomb of ambiguity?

The truth vs. agenda… is often in direct conflict… it will be up to the readers to discern the truth from agenda.

My bet is on the readers!

Hey “33” …

Don’t let him get to you… he was designed to do just that! I hope you remember when he first entered these forums during the first N/D drive. As you will recall… he was adamantly against all things Union, and even presented himself as an educated ex-manager working part-time in the bag room in PHX that didn’t give a rats ass if we changed membership, or even lost representation! He claimed to be above all that, and was only working for the flight benefits!

My Dear Mister Roabilly,

How keenly aware you have been of what I posted 4 years ago, but yet you are unable (or unwilling) to resolve how I was, at best, indifferent to the union then, but now just really Tim with a different handle? Frankly, I wasn't all that kind to Tim 4 years ago either. You might want to check your assumptions or conclusions, as I doubt Tim would take the time to create someone under a false flag then appearing to be anti-union and anti-Tim, only to have "Jester" become a "reformed" Tim supporter today.

Now while I miss my bag room couch from 4 years ago, what I miss more than anything was the robust economy in 2008, and a sizzling Arizona real estate market. Then I imagined myself on the bow of an ocean liner shouting, "I'm the King of the World!" (as fate steamed towards an iceberg), and thus, my dreams of early retirement from the ramp and world travel were crushed like an unfortunate bag being used as speed bump under a line of 6 fully ladened carts. My ramp job reminds me of passage in the Bible, "The Stone which the builders rejected has been made the cornerstone," good thing I didn't permanently reject it in 2008.

So now the question becomes of my "agenda," and it is simple... I want good represention, especially if I forced to pay for it. As I figure it there are three options: Return of the Old Boss Canale Guard, More of the Same Confusion of Car 54, or Tim Version III. The first two have been proven failures, so what's left? Not exactly much of an endorsement of Tim, but based upon the discussions of pj and ograc in this forum, neither of whom are ready to lead and there are some serious doubts as to be ethically challenged, not to mention, a lack of moxie and determination.

As for your "type of intuition" let me say that when I call your side job as being "still life" in nature, I am referring to end of the copper coil you appear to have been sampling from under the light of the moon, as you continue to think that I am Tim or someone who is part of management.

So Expounds Jester.

My Dear Mister Roabilly,

How keenly aware you have been of what I posted 4 years ago, but yet you are unable (or unwilling) to resolve how I was, at best, indifferent to the union then, but now just really Tim with a different handle? Frankly, I wasn't all that kind to Tim 4 years ago either. You might want to check your assumptions or conclusions, as I doubt Tim would take the time to create someone under a false flag then appearing to be anti-union and anti-Tim, only to have "Jester" become a "reformed" Tim supporter today.

Now while I miss my bag room couch from 4 years ago, what I miss more than anything was the robust economy in 2008, and a sizzling Arizona real estate market. Then I imagined myself on the bow of an ocean liner shouting, "I'm the King of the World!" (as fate steamed towards an iceberg), and thus, my dreams of early retirement from the ramp and world travel were crushed like an unfortunate bag being used as speed bump under a line of 6 fully ladened carts. My ramp job reminds me of passage in the Bible, "The Stone which the builders rejected has been made the cornerstone," good thing I didn't permanently reject it in 2008.

So now the question becomes of my "agenda," and it is simple... I want good represention, especially if I forced to pay for it. As I figure it there are three options: Return of the Old Boss Canale Guard, More of the Same Confusion of Car 54, or Tim Version III. The first two have been proven failures, so what's left? Not exactly much of an endorsement of Tim, but based upon the discussions of pj and ograc in this forum, neither of whom are ready to lead and there are some serious doubts as to be ethically challenged, not to mention, a lack of moxie and determination.As for your "type of intuition" let me say that when I call your side job as being "still life" in nature, I am referring to end of the copper coil you appear to have been sampling from under the light of the moon, as you continue to think that I am Tim or someone who is part of management.

So Expounds Jester.

Thats rich coming for the armchair quarterback. Lack of ehtics? Look in the mirror. Lack of moxie? Again, look in the mirror. Lack of determination? Whatever. FWIW though, I don't think you are tiim. I think you are an angry little man, a little man that needs to justify throwing his fellow fleet service emloyees under the bus in 2008, by comparing us to HAL. Apples and oranges.

Philly is more complicated than Joe is letting on. GA is the CC.

More complicated? Please explain.
As for BK, I never questioned his organizing experience. I am questioning his grievance hearing experience...........has he done any? What makes him qualified for the AGC position?

My Dear Mister Roabilly,

So now the question becomes of my "agenda," and it is simple... I want good represention, especially if I forced to pay for it. As I figure it there are three options: Return of the Old Boss Canale Guard, More of the Same Confusion of Car 54, or Tim Version III. The first two have been proven failures, so what's left? Not exactly much of an endorsement of Tim, but based upon the discussions of pj and ograc in this forum, neither of whom are ready to lead and there are some serious doubts as to be ethically challenged, not to mention, a lack of moxie and determination.

As for your "type of intuition" let me say that when I call your side job as being "still life" in nature, I am referring to end of the copper coil you appear to have been sampling from under the light of the moon, as you continue to think that I am Tim or someone who is part of management.

So Expounds Jester.

I think we need a "good ole Southern throwdown" with jester & roabilly together :D

Harry

Thats rich coming for the armchair quarterback. Lack of ehtics? Look in the mirror. Lack of moxie? Again, look in the mirror. Lack of determination? Whatever. FWIW though, I don't think you are tiim. I think you are an angry little man, a little man that needs to justify throwing his fellow fleet service emloyees under the bus in 2008, by comparing us to HAL. Apples and oranges.

PJ,

I forgot to mention that in addition to a lack of moxie and determination and being ethically challedged, I failed to remind the forum as to your inability to reason due a heavy a reliance upon ad nauseum cliches and platitudes complementing your narrow scope of understanding, as demonstrated within your proceeding post.

I apologize for not making myself more clear earlier.

So Corrects Jester.