Forbes list of worst airlines. We made # 5!

Ridiculous. This fly-ny-nite operation you're flying obviously doesn't understand what the customer values and will be out of business within a year.
I know but it will be fun flying them until they close their doors. You don't think they'll figure out that the tempe model is the only working and profitable model do you? Oh who cares...even another year with AA's service levels will be better than suffering on US. Just think, when you takeover AA, you really will be AMERICAN biz casual. Those DFW fa's won't know what hit them. Think you'll staple them like they did to TWA? Think of all the service they can take out and planes they can reconfigure.

I just looked at it too. It says 6th overall. Thats not saying much since the other 5 are regionals.

I just looked at it too. It says 6th overall. Thats not saying much since the other 5 are regionals.

In the slide show, Mesa was out of order on the first day this was posted Mesa was rated better then US. It looks like they just edited the slide show making US better then Mesa.

I know but it will be fun flying them until they close their doors. You don't think they'll figure out that the tempe model is the only working and profitable model do you? Oh who cares...even another year with AA's service levels will be better than suffering on US. Just think, when you takeover AA, you really will be AMERICAN biz casual. Those DFW fa's won't know what hit them. Think you'll staple them like they did to TWA? Think of all the service they can take out and planes they can reconfigure.

AA (#6) right behind The U.

UAL or CO probably would have been much better choices.

AA right behind The U.

UAL or CO probably were much better choices.
I guess when you are dead last that is all you have...so sad. AA treats their biz customers well. Maybe CO is better, but not convenient for me. I've flown UA and have been elite on UA. I think AA has been as good as UA if not better in some respects. I picked AA because I fear US may merge with UA and tempe will ruin UA.

"Doug knows what the passegers want" Way to go TEMPE!!!!!!!!!!!! Were trying for the #1 spot now.

Back