" FRANCIS is coming.............FRANCIS is coming " !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
HELLL, around these (Very Near) Parts (in 1775) the cry would have been...." The BRITISH are coming  -  The BRITISH are coming  " as Paul Revere rode through  Charlestown/Medford/Arlington/Concord Ma.

But fast forward 240 years, and it's Pope Francis thats coming (to PHL - DCA - NYC)   I cannot say this strongly enough, but this Man has me as giddy as a Kid over his being elected POPE.   NOW, lets remember that the OL' BEAR....turned in his 'Christian Card' 10 Years ago, AND even then, I was'nt a Catholic.  But there is something about this wonderful man that I simply cannot explain.  I mean, before he accepted his 'calling', the dude was a bouncer in an Argentinian Bar, and had  " 3 " Girl Friends. A most recent visit to Cuba had Fidel  SITTING and  L I S T E N I N G, rather he(Fidel) 'ran the show' !

Anyway, I hope the REPLUGS in Congress sit studiously and TAKE NOTES while Francis SCHOOLS THEM !

Hey Townpete / dell / southwind.
Isn't it GREAT that this Man of the Christian GOD is coming to our country  ???

Isn't it GREAT that this Man of the Christian GOD is coming to our country and has the same views as Kim Davis?

Kev3188 said:
Not to me...

I'm not a religious guy, but I definitely like his style... I'm glad he's here.

You like his style that shares the same views as Kim Davis?

Didn't think so.

Glenn Quagmire said:
As a former alter boy and Catholic school attendee, I am happy to have a guy who is so fundamental about his mission.

That was lost on the last couple of Papacy's. (Sp?)

Fundamental views that are the same as Kim Davis's?

Didn't think so either.

I can't stand him. Seems better than the last but they have done virtually nothing to deal with the crimes the church and it's employees have committed.

12032093_10207659781797155_8718005266311841716_n.jpg

townpete said:

That would be gay marriage oh purposeful/intentional/useful/useless idiot.

Liberals would suddenly have explosive diarrhea if they were to realize that the pope does not condone gay marriage.

Pope criticizes gay marriage before Congress

Does Kim's fundamentalist views also pertain to alchol?  I know that in the Baptist bible belt that was Dallas, drinkin' was for heathens....but they'd still pop in to the liquor store to buy some.  Fundamentalists never got near a liquor store and viewed the consumption of alcohol to be a sin against God.  The pope actually celebrates mass with something called "wine" which has alchol in it.  When they have "communion" at a fundamentalist church - it's Welch's grape juice.  But I digress.  If Kim holds strong fundamentalist views, how in good conscience can she issue liquor licenses to people who intend to sell liquor to others?  

KCFlyer said:

Does Kim's fundamentalist views also pertain to alchol?  I know that in the Baptist bible belt that was Dallas, drinkin' was for heathens....but they'd still pop in to the liquor store to buy some.  Fundamentalists never got near a liquor store and viewed the consumption of alcohol to be a sin against God.  The pope actually celebrates mass with something called "wine" which has alchol in it.  When they have "communion" at a fundamentalist church - it's Welch's grape juice.  But I digress.  If Kim holds strong fundamentalist views, how in good conscience can she issue liquor licenses to people who intend to sell liquor to others?  

Proof positive when liberals are confronted with that inconvenient fact, they get explosive diarrhea on the spot.

townpete said:

Proof positive when liberals are confronted with that inconvenient fact, they get explosive diarrhea on the spot.

Nope...I guess it's just that liberals lack that laserlike focus on one single issue.  You are claiming that the pope is just like Kim Davis.  You're wrong...especially when citing that the pope shares her "fundamentalist" views.   FWIW - Fundamentalists don't recognize the pope either. 

Back