FREE TRAINING

eolesen said:
Job retraining grants tend to pay back in spades.

Medicaid, TANF and SNAP don't.

If you can't tell the difference between them, that's sad. And that's your problem to deal with, not mine.

I would make the argument that Medicaid pays back as well.  Without it out people don't get proper medical care and end up in the emergency room needing rather expensive care that if their condition had been caught early would have been much cheaper.
SNAP, if a child gets a decent meal instead of going hungry I would say that pays back in spades.  If you can't see the value in that then that's just SAD.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/business/data-exchange-center-in-tulsa-hiring-to/article_e373cde0-097c-5daa-8b44-a0bbfb091bec.html
"Entry-level positions start at $8.35 an hour. The company does not offer health benefits."

http://www.tulsaworld.com/business/employment/data-exchange-hiring-new-employees-at-expanding-tulsa-call-center/article_c7d094ad-3fe2-5c6f-9918-9c19b63c3026.html
“We see our people as our single greatest investment, and we’re proud to provide a living wage to all of our associates,” Mitchell said.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tlynnmitchell
Apparently Lynn Mitchell considers  $8.35 an hour and no health benefits "livable".

I have also read reviews stating employees had to ask permission to go to the restroom and were limited to 3 minutes or less.

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Data-Exchange/reviews

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NV  April 22, 2013

Pros: easy job/ decent pay
Cons: 3 min bathroom breaks, dresscode

Long tiering ,complaints, That people from new york get very mad easily. Management were all over the place. co workers were great, Keeping up with their strict dresscode. how easy the actual job was

Great hard working Supervisors. Very Poor Management. Unlikely to ever be promoted to a higher position. Lack on Employee respect. Wont give you your first break until Four hours of your shift and will time you on using the restroom and give you two minutes max to do your business or you will get written up.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Data-Exchange-Inc-Reviews-E231277.htm

I have been working at Data Exchange Inc. part-time for less than a year

Pros

it's easy to get hired and work with family,spouse,partner or friends.

Cons

restroom breaks are 3minutes or else you get write -up but first you must ask for permission and wait
floor advisers are ignorant , if you call in sick it will cost you 1 point, 5 points equals You're Fire!
Worst company to work for. High turnover.. people being promoted that have no knowledge of labor laws, all management have different answers to the same question, 1 second late and write up is a for sure thing to happen.

Advice to Management

Go back to School..

I worked at Data Exchange Inc. part-time

Pros

The schedule and opportunities for overtime.

Cons

No air conditioning, have to ask for permission to use the restroom, rude sales agents and long contracts you have to read verbatim.

Advice to Management

Improve the work environment, let us use the restroom on our own.

I worked at Data Exchange Inc. part-time for less than a year

Pros

None unless you are a supervisor

Cons

Prevented from going to restroom and/ or put on a waiting list which coukd mean waiting for an hour or more. HR from tulsa sent an email stating if we forget to clock in and they have to take the time to adjust our time we will be charged and $25 will be deducted from our earned wages. Unorganized breaks. 3 min bathroom time. Favoritism and no organization amongst supervisors who mess around all day, sitting.in the back of the room, going to get food on the clock or just hanging in breakroom.

Advice to Management

Obey the laws. Get some grownups running the place. Labor board will be my next stop. This

I would have to say the biggest opportunity with this job would be to pass it up.

777 fixer said:
I would make the argument that Medicaid pays back as well.  Without it out people don't get proper medical care and end up in the emergency room needing rather expensive care that if their condition had been caught early would have been much cheaper.
SNAP, if a child gets a decent meal instead of going hungry I would say that pays back in spades.  If you can't see the value in that then that's just SAD.
What is sad is that people USE their children to manipulate the public into providing what THEY should be providing themselves.

That is excusable if they had conceived BEFORE they found themselves in their current situation. It is unexcusable when they conceive AFTER they become welfare dependents, especially when they do it multiple times.

Keep selling your Kool-Aid.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
What is sad is that people USE their children to manipulate the public into providing what THEY should be providing themselves.

That is excusable if they had conceived BEFORE they found themselves in their current situation. It is unexcusable when they conceive AFTER they become welfare dependents, especially when they do it multiple times.

Keep selling your Kool-Aid.

You know what's really sad?  This belief of yours that all our nations problems are centered around welfare and food stamps.  Good job repeating the drivel you hear on talk radio.

777 fixer said:

You know what's really sad?  This belief of yours that all our nations problems are centered around welfare and food stamps. 
No what is sad is the impact on American society of becoming a "welfare state".

This country was in its prime when our culture embraced entrepreneurship and self reliance.

You don't build a successful economy by redistributing wealth from those seeking opportunities to those seeking a handout.

What unchecked welfare has done is contributed to the spiraling decline of both our culture and our economy.

What is sad is you are so indoctrinated you can't see that.

777 fixer said:
Good job repeating the drivel you hear on talk radio.
I don't know what they talk about on "talk radio". I would say YOU are the one listening to talk radio because you say that frequently. You obviously know their subject matter well.

ONE of the ways you control a group of people is to make them dependent on you. Two cases on point are:

Senior Citizens - Hey let's create a retirement system, the people and their employer will pay in equally and the people will have no say as to the amount paid to them, what it's invested in. In under 50 years we'll have an entire demographic under our control. Just to be safe we'll come up with Medi-Care about 30 years after we introduces SS. Now they can't eat, live indoors or get sick without the government being involved.

Poor, Underemployed & disabled - Let's get them locked in too! First we'll give them "Relief". A little cash to tide them over during the great depression. Well that worked so let's try food stamps, cash assistance, housing, heating & electrical assistance next. Now the poor B*stards can even watch TV without being dependent upon government. Oh but wait there is more. Let's throw in TANF, WIC & Medicaid just in case some wise up.

Obamacare - The latest and greatest attempt. Get EVERYONE signed up and then they can't even catch cold without coming into contact with a government regulation.

Lastly - Let's have a debt based fiat currency instead of sound money. Then we can use the printing press to inflate away the debt and deficit. This will cause prices to rise and we will then have even more dependence upon government.

Remember - Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

SparrowHawk said:
ONE of the ways you control a group of people is to make them dependent on you. Two cases on point are:

Senior Citizens - Hey let's create a retirement system, the people and their employer will pay in equally and the people will have no say as to the amount paid to them, what it's invested in. In under 50 years we'll have an entire demographic under our control. Just to be safe we'll come up with Medi-Care about 30 years after we introduces SS. Now they can't eat, live indoors or get sick without the government being involved.

Poor, Underemployed & disabled - Let's get them locked in too! First we'll give them "Relief". A little cash to tide them over during the great depression. Well that worked so let's try food stamps, cash assistance, housing, heating & electrical assistance next. Now the poor B*stards can even watch TV without being dependent upon government. Oh but wait there is more. Let's throw in TANF, WIC & Medicaid just in case some wise up.

Obamacare - The latest and greatest attempt. Get EVERYONE signed up and then they can't even catch cold without coming into contact with a government regulation.

Lastly - Let's have a debt based fiat currency instead of sound money. Then we can use the printing press to inflate away the debt and deficit. This will cause prices to rise and we will then have even more dependence upon government.

Remember - Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
All good points. All prime examples of how destructive welfare really is. Now go tell the libtards.

Dog Wonder said:
He left out making the red states dependent on the blue states.

Well yes I did! What better way to control a population? Get the Libtard Commies all lathered up about the Neo Fascist Conservatives and talk radio and you have a perfect smoke screen to operate behind. If that's not enough? Throw out the race card or if you prefer the terrorist card. Either one or both will allow you to steal individual liberty under the guise of security.

Nice opportunity to become an elevator repair technician. This job offers excellent pay (Median $66,918) but requires the employee be physically fit, Probably not the best choice for taller broader people as cramped spaces are common. Apprenticeships usually run 4 to 5 years. Apprentices start off at 50 percent pay and get raises about every 6 months.

http://www.mynextmove.org/profile/appren/47-4021.00?s=OK&g=Go

10389006_598451513600275_4116789292425049812_n.jpg

Back