Funny story

QUOTE(jenny@nw @ Jun 9 2007, 06:26 AM)
Pilot was talking about slide deployments and scabs when he started talking about how he noticed a guy fixing the door with a screwdriver...

I have pix....it may not be of this one, but it is of a recent SCAB slide deployment.

Is there a differance between a Scab deployed slide and one of the the thirty or so that were deployed by AMFA Boys in 2004?

I also asked before how many accidental slide deployments there were at AA once but non of the Grandstand Cheerleaders cared to give up the numbers. I wonder why that is?

Is there a differance between a Scab deployed slide and one of the the thirty or so that were deployed by AMFA Boys in 2004?

I also asked before how many accidental slide deployments there were at AA once but non of the Grandstand Cheerleaders cared to give up the numbers. I wonder why that is?
I hate to be the one that breaks this to you, but the reason no one cares to give up the numbers or any info you may ask for is because they don't care to talk to you or even listen to you for that matter. :p :D

Well AA is a big place but I have worked for more than a decade in Tulsa the biggest maintence base in the country and I can,t remember a single slide beening deployed by a mechanic.

Back