Gays not welcome

He added his bakery has been so overwhelmed by supporters eager to buy cookies and brownies that he does not currently make wedding cakes.

So much for gay vengeance ......

xUT said:
Bears, I love the way you articulate support for gay rights, you old 'Pole Smoker'... :p

" x " ,  ....... I agree that I was 'over the top ' with my post, but I was being serious.
Why would two intelligent people even be in a F'n Shitt-Hole like that to begin with !

AdAstraPerAspera said:

Wow, "fags"... what polite people.

That's fine, let them lose out on money and have their business go under. It's 2014, gay people have disposable income that is better suited elsewhere.

They're basically just Fred Phelps, but with a proprietorship instead of a church.

Well it used to be "Fruits" then along came "Queers" and now "Fags". Fag is short for "Faggot" which if you look up the original definition is "a bundle of sticks". Thus the phrase "Flaming Faggot" Also used is "Flaming Queen" to describe a certain personality.

SparrowHawk said:

Well it used to be "Fruits" then along came "Queers" and now "Fags". ### is short for "Faggot" which if you look up the original definition is "a bundle of sticks". Thus the phrase "Flaming Faggot" Also used is "Flaming Queen" to describe a certain personality.

I mentioned that once in a gay topic.......said I had a cabin in the woods and there was faggots everywhere....

It's just one of many words that can only be used by those with membership in the club...

Anyone else using it risks being labeled a bigot.

If I'm a business owner, it's my belief that I have to right to buy from whomever I choose, Sell to whomever I choose, serve whomever I choose, for any reason that winds my watch.

That said, I think refusing to serve gays & Lesbians is purely & simply BAD BUSINESS. Take a look at the disposable income demographics and you can easily see that this is a demographic worth not only allowing in your place of business but a demographic worth cultivating and catering to.

To me there is but one color in business, the color of MONEY. I honestly don't give a poop who or even what you sleep with just so long as you buy lots of stuff from me. If I own a restaurant and you and your partner wish to dine? OK by me, However if you're making out in the booth you'll be asked to control yourself the same as a straight couple would be. You will be charged the same as a straight couple.

In the words of convicted Congressman Michael "ozzie" Myers on an FBI recording, "Money talks and BS walks"

If the guys were getting touchy-feely in the booth, then the owner seems to have handled it appropriately. He didn't call them out for their behavior during the meal or raise a scene.

Sounds to me like they're trying to make a story about discrimination, and it's turning out to be as simple as being called out by someone who expected his clientele to behave like respectable adults in his establishment, and not a couple of horny teenagers who couldn't keep their hands/feet off each other while eating a meal.

SparrowHawk said:
If I'm a business owner, it's my belief that I have to right to buy from whomever I choose, Sell to whomever I choose, serve whomever I choose, for any reason that winds my watch.

That said, I think refusing to serve gays & Lesbians is purely & simply BAD BUSINESS. Take a look at the disposable income demographics and you can easily see that this is a demographic worth not only allowing in your place of business but a demographic worth cultivating and catering to.

To me there is but one color in business, the color of MONEY. I honestly don't give a poop who or even what you sleep with just so long as you buy lots of stuff from me. If I own a restaurant and you and your partner wish to dine? OK by me, However if you're making out in the booth you'll be asked to control yourself the same as a straight couple would be. You will be charged the same as a straight couple.

In the words of convicted Congressman Michael "ozzie" Myers on an FBI recording, "Money talks and BS walks"
Your belief would be incorrect.

Black Magic said:
Didn't see anything in there about sexual orientation. By your logic men are allowed to join an all female gym.
Sparrow did not mention orientation either. Which is why i linked that specific citation. Currently it is OK to discriminate against gays. Does that make you happy and proud to be an American to know that you can deny service because you don't agree with someone.

Membership clubs are different than public establishments. Try and research stuff just a little before you post things.

Back