Get Ready To " F L U S H ", IN 10 Hours !

Trump listened to Fauci?
Yeah, got it in the wringer for saying the virus would go away, masks weren't needed.......

Dr. Anthony Fauci said in an interview released Thursday that President Donald Trump took the coronavirus threat seriously “from the beginning” of the pandemic.

“I think he always understood the seriousness of it. Right now as the numbers are becoming crystal clear, he himself is articulating an awareness of that seriousness,” Fauci said in an interview on “The Daily,” a New York Times podcast.

“But from the beginning, he always took it seriously.”

“The President has his own style, that’s obvious to the American public. When I speak to him about issues that are substantive he listens.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/02/fauci-trump-coronavirus/

Yeah, got it in the wringer for saying the virus would go away, masks weren't needed.......

Dr. Anthony Fauci said in an interview released Thursday that President Donald Trump took the coronavirus threat seriously “from the beginning” of the pandemic.

“I think he always understood the seriousness of it. Right now as the numbers are becoming crystal clear, he himself is articulating an awareness of that seriousness,” Fauci said in an interview on “The Daily,” a New York Times podcast.

“But from the beginning, he always took it seriously.”

“The President has his own style, that’s obvious to the American public. When I speak to him about issues that are substantive he listens.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/02/fauci-trump-
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/02/fauci-trump-coronavirus/

Thank you for posting this. If anything, it shows that Fauci was man enough to say "I was wrong". And when he found that out, he approached it in a very different manner. Contrast that to Ttump who KNEW it was bad, but decided to "play it down"....and when Fauci discovered it was worse than he thought (both interviews were in January) he took it more seriously. Trump "doubled down" and maintained for months afterward that it was no worse than the flu...that it would go away by summer....that it was nothirg serious, even though he KNEW that what Fauci was saying in February was correct. But since Trump already made the decision to "play it down" there was no way in HELL that he was going to say anything different, since it might make it look like he, too , was wrong. He felt it better to divide that to say "we are finding that this actually does pose a bigger threat that we first thought". Trump...all or nothing.

Thank you for posting this. If anything, it shows that Fauci was man enough to say "I was wrong". And when he found that out, he approached it in a very different manner. Contrast that to Ttump who KNEW it was bad, but decided to "play it down"....and when Fauci discovered it was worse than he thought (both interviews were in January) he took it more seriously. Trump "doubled down" and maintained for months afterward that it was no worse than the flu...that it would go away by summer....that it was nothirg serious, even though he KNEW that what Fauci was saying in February was correct. But since Trump already made the decision to "play it down" there was no way in HELL that he was going to say anything different, since it might make it look like he, too , was wrong. He felt it better to divide that to say "we are finding that this actually does pose a bigger threat that we first thought". Trump...all or nothing.
In March Fauci was telling America to go on a cruise....along with similar comments from Pelosi, Cuomo, etc. Comments out of NYC in mid March about nothing to worry about, how'd that work out?
I don't recall them saying they were wrong.

Still living in your head, rent free?

In March Fauci was telling America to go on a cruise....along with similar comments from Pelosi, Cuomo, etc. Comments out of NYC in mid March about nothing to worry about, how'd that work out?
I don't recall them saying they were wrong.

Still living in your head, rent free?
Okay...I stand corrected. Fauci implied they got it wrong when changed his stance. Unlike our hero, Donald T Rump...who KNEW it was bad when Fauci didn't...who didn't SAY anything about it because Fauci being wrong only reinforced Trump's lie. When Fauci realized what Trump already knew - he changed. Trump already knew but did the opposite...and stood firm...because only a weak person will change their stance on anything.

And again....of the two, only one of them contracted Covid.

Okay...I stand corrected. Fauci implied they got it wrong when changed his stance. Unlike our hero, Donald T Rump...who KNEW it was bad when Fauci didn't...who didn't SAY anything about it because Fauci being wrong only reinforced Trump's lie. When Fauci realized what Trump already knew - he changed. Trump already knew but did the opposite...and stood firm...because only a weak person will change their stance on anything.

And again....of the two, only one of them contracted Covid.
Trump knew and Fauci knew in January when the China flight restrictions went into play. Both were involved then and on into the future....Steve Scalise's hearing proves it beyond the shadow of a doubt. Trump did publicly downplay it to prevent mass panic. That's what Presidents should do.

Trump knew and Fauci knew in January when the China flight restrictions went into play. Both were involved then and on into the future....Steve Scalise's hearing proves it beyond the shadow of a doubt. Trump did publicly downplay it to prevent mass panic. That's what Presidents should do.
So if there were a bomb outside the door of your building...and I knew it was live and was deadly, you would be fine with me telling you that it's just another UPS package and there was nothing to be worried about? Then when the bomb sniffing dogs reacted when they found it, it would be okay for me to say the most likely were smelling bacon and it was nothing to worry about. Because I didn't want to create a panic.

Sorry...but when you know in January that it's bad..it might be okay to "play it down" initially so as not to create a panic. But when you see in February and March that it's worse than we though, it might be better to admit that it's bad, but tell the people that you and your administration will do everything in their power to keep ahead of this. Comfort them. Display leadership. Instead, you keep saying it will go away by April (then summer). But Trump opted for "downplay" in January and...short of it killing his true love Ivanka...was ALWAYS going to downplay it. That's not smart. That's not leadership. That is stupid.