Gop Convention

You're absolutely right Light Years. US (along with UA) are the official carriers for the Democratic Convention in BOS in July. Not sure who has the GOP in NYC in AUG.

Regards,
MsRes

MsRes said:
You're absolutely right Light Years. US (along with UA) are the official carriers for the Democratic Convention in BOS in July. Not sure who has the GOP in NYC in AUG.

Regards,
MsRes
It's Continental.

Bush has managed to pull off a few things in his short tenure:

1. Fuel prices out of this world, (highest i've seen in my life time) Oil companies gouging the American public,

2. A war in IRAQ, still raging and still looking for that ONE weapon of mass destruction,

3.Unemployment still high and the poverty line increased encompassing many more Americans,

4. Domestic policies suck and Corporate raiders are conspiring against the American worker.....with no checks and balance,

5. Health care costs sprialing out of control, along with the federal deficit, while we continue to fund a war.

Kerry should slide right into victory on this one, along with Dems taking one of the houses back. :up:

PITbull said:

1. Fuel prices out of this world, (highest i've seen in my life time) Oil companies gouging the American public,

2. A war in IRAQ, still raging and still looking for that ONE weapon of mass destruction,

3.Unemployment still high and the poverty line increased encompassing many more Americans,

4. Domestic policies suck and Corporate raiders are conspiring against the American worker.....with no checks and balance,

5. Health care costs sprialing out of control, along with the federal deficit, while we continue to fund a war.

Kerry should slide right into victory on this one, along with Dems taking one of the houses back. :up:
Sure, labor has never abused free health care coverage. When airfares were so absurdly high I'd like to know what percentage of that fare went to cover employee health care costs. Similar to the well-known fact that about $1200 of the price of a new car goes to employee health care.

Absolutely Corporate America has done wrong too, but if you're so unhappy with your employer you can just leave.

The United States has not done everything correct with Iraq either, but if you were one of those poor Iraqis holding onto a thread of hope that the USA will make life better how would you feel if the American troops just up and left?

You're only problem is finding new employment. Those Iraqis want to live.

It's easy to lead in the good times. Leaders are crowned during the tough times.

Why would anybody follow you anywhere?

124.gif

Well if the Dems and the environment freaks would allow new oil refineries in the US maybe we wouldn't be where we are. Maybe if all the hypocritical leftist didn't require 90 different fuel blends for each week of the year there would be lower gas prices. Its also hypocritical of you lefty libs to cry that we can't drill in our desert (which the ANWAR fields basically are) in Alaska but we can in the Middle East so you can drive your SUV's and limos.

Lets see, there have been numerous weapons found but since you only ask for one how about the sarin shell found last week. Oh I forgot you only watch the Clinton News Network, the Anti-american Broadcast Company, Communist Beheading Company and PMSNBC, and they would never report any positive news.

Unemployment is lower than in any of the rapist's 8 year's in office. You ever think that the poverty line may be increased because Americans are getting more and more lazy and dependent on govt instead of themselves?

Funny all the corporate scandals ie Enron were committed during the Clinton administration and in many instances by Clinton supporters. Bush has gone after these people - funny how liberals fail to mention this. Oh yeah, facts and the truth are strangers in the Dem world.

Well since the lib's and Dem's best friends are trial lawyers who sue for a hang nail what do you expect? If the Dems stopped making programs to placate every lazy piece of S*&t out there maybe there wouldn't be a deficit. Name ONE program, besides the military, that the Dems have every reduced the money going to it. The silence is deafening. The only roll of govt is the defense of its people ie military.

Kerry should slide right into victory on this one, along with Dems taking one of the houses back.

Lala Land

While I am not a big fan of either party I would tend to think that no one on 'here' makes enough to be true a Rebublician. Just a few wanna be's...

Well if the Dems and the environment freaks would allow new oil refineries in the US maybe we wouldn't be where we are. Maybe if all the hypocritical leftist didn't require 90 different fuel blends for each week of the year there would be lower gas prices. Its also hypocritical of you lefty libs to cry that we can't drill in our desert in Alaska but we can in the Middle East do you can drive your SUV's.

If its the lack of refineries, then why are the BARRELS OF UNREFINED CRUDE OIL at 42$?

Lets see, there have been numerous weapons found but since you only ask for one how about the sarin shell found last week. Oh I forgot you only watch the Clinton News Network, the Anti-american Broadcast Company, Communist Beheading Company and PMSNBC, and they would never report any positive news.

Your right, We did finally find one. ONE. Hope it was worth it.

Unemployment is lower than in any of therapist's 8 year's in office. You ever think that the poverty line may be increased because Americans are getting more and more lazy and dependent on govt instead of themselves?

I dont know who is the "therapist" you are refering to here, but if its Clinton, I remember quit a few years enjoying an unemployment rate of 4%. Guess you dont read the papers either?

Funny all the corporate scandals ie Enron were committed during the Clinton administration and in many instances by Clinton supporters. Bush has gone after these people - funny how liberals fail to mention this. Oh yeah, facts and the truth are strangers in the Dem world.

Enron = Ken Lay = Bush's best friend = Ken Still siting in his pretty mansion.
Enron also raped californiay creating an artificial energy shortage and fixing prices.
They did this on Bushes watch. Bushes energy policy(which Bush was kind enough to let Enron write for him) alowed them to do this. Why do you think Cheney wants to keep his policy meetings with them secret?. Oh yea, facts and disclosure are strangers in the GOP world.

Well since the lib's and Dem's best friends are trial lawyers who sue for a hang nail what do you expect? If the Dems stopped making programs to placate every lazy piece of S*&t out there maybe there wouldn't be a deficit. Name ONE program, besides the military, that the Dems have every reduced the money going to it. The silence is deafening. The only roll of govt is the defense of its people ie military.

WELFARE? HELLO!!! WELFARE REFORM ACT? Have you been living under a rock, or maybe in a FOX's a##?

I have a boy in eighth grade who is ashamed to be American. That speaks volumes to me. Our country has become a joke.

Latest posts

Back