Happy 4th. of July!

For all of us that have to go to work today, remember we continue to take bad contracts so TUL can have the weekends and holidays off, plus make $10 more an hour then their conterparts at TIMCO and AAR. I would love to have that SWA contract.

God Bless the USA :D

For all of us that have to go to work today, remember we continue to take bad contracts so TUL can have the weekends and holidays off, plus make $10 more an hour then their conterparts at TIMCO and AAR. I would love to have that SWA contract.

Keep driving the wedge! I am sure those in Tulsa including myself will soon come around to help you out. Better yet VOTE YES and make those in Tulsa work weekends and Holidays. That'll show ;em and take away your sorry excuse.

Why did you have to bring this up? This thread is titled HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

While your out celebrating, try to remember everyone who is over seas protecting our freedom to celebrate this holiday.

Why did you have to bring this up? This thread is titled HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

While your out celebrating, try to remember everyone who is over seas protecting our freedom to celebrate this holiday.
<_< --------Amen!

Latest posts