Happy Fourth!

Insp4

Veteran
May 27, 2016
The left hasn't done away with this yet! But give them time!
happy-treason-day-you-ungrateful-colonists.jpg

I'll take two pair! one for Bears, and the other for K.C.
65636290_937348806597176_7916459745479753728_n.jpg

You know...just because Republicans claim to be more patriotic because they wear a little flag pin on their lapel..it really doesn't mean they are patriotic. Trump wears one on his lapel, but if he had his way, it would be a yuge T. Liberals and Democrats love this country as much, if not more, than the Republicans.

Happy fourth on behalf of every liberal who shed their blood to let you denigrate them.

Republicans believe they alone own patriotism, but they clearly don't. Just like religion doesn't own morality.

To Republicans patriotism equates to god, guns, false superiority, pandering pomp, and blind, unquestionable allegiance.

I grew up during and in the years following the civil rights movement. I learned that the values of patriotism can be found in the visual symbols of our country:

• the Statue of Liberty as a beacon of both diversity and unity, a refuge, a promise of equality, and the broken chains of slavery (which was the sole intent of the original concept.)

• the U.S. Capitol building, which represents how our system of government was carefully and thoughtfully pieced together from the ideals of Enlightened men.

• the scales of justice of our Supreme Court to halt and remedy injustices.

Patriotism also means free speech, celebrating and fighting for equality for all, including new members of our society, wherever they may come from.

Patriotism means having humility for the horrible things we've done and gotten wrong.

Patriotism means having the moral resolve to fix inequalities and to move progressively forward so that we don't repeat or return to the failures of our past.

Patriotism means protesting and calling out demagogues and others who want to subvert our progress.

Patriotism means protesting, not out of disrespect or because we hate our country, but because we cherish it. What we do hate is seeing our institutions torn down from within and our rights to freedom, equality, and respect, which have been hard fought for, injustly taken from us.

Patriotism means to take from our privileged abundance and to proudly share with all others, both in our own country and around the globe.

Patriotism means to truly be proud of all we've achieved, but recognizing that we still have a lot more to accomplish in terms of our promise of equality and justice for all.

Individual and systemic racism is not over. The fight for women's rights is not over. The civil rights movement is not over. Equal protection for and the fight against discrimination of the LGBT community is not over. The fight for clean water, clean air, and a prospering, stable environment is not over. Homelessness and poverty is not over. Hunger is not over. Inferior, unequal education is not over. Subversion of voting rights is not over.

Patriotism means fighting for all these causes in a meaningful, solvable way.

Patriotism means fighting together in unity for all these issues and a better future for all of us, not to retreat into the past when so many were left out.

Sadly, all we get from the Republicans are antiquated values, inhumane "morality," and shades of authoritarianism disguised as patriotism.

If you don't believe these inequities still exist, or that you just don't care, then I pity you, and I rightfully question your humanity, your morals, and your patriotism.

"The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that's the essence of inhumanity." -- George Bernard Shaw

Happy Independence Day.

Republicans believe they alone own patriotism, but they clearly don't. Just like religion doesn't own morality.

To Republicans patriotism equates to god, guns, false superiority, pandering pomp, and blind, unquestionable allegiance.

I grew up during and in the years following the civil rights movement. I learned that the values of patriotism can be found in the visual symbols of our country:

• the Statue of Liberty as a beacon of both diversity and unity, a refuge, a promise of equality, and the broken chains of slavery (which was the sole intent of the original concept.)

• the U.S. Capitol building, which represents how our system of government was carefully and thoughtfully pieced together from the ideals of Enlightened men.

• the scales of justice of our Supreme Court to halt and remedy injustices.

Patriotism also means free speech, celebrating and fighting for equality for all, including new members of our society, wherever they may come from.

Patriotism means having humility for the horrible things we've done and gotten wrong.

Patriotism means having the moral resolve to fix inequalities and to move progressively forward so that we don't repeat or return to the failures of our past.

Patriotism means protesting and calling out demagogues and others who want to subvert our progress.

Patriotism means protesting, not out of disrespect or because we hate our country, but because we cherish it. What we do hate is seeing our institutions torn down from within and our rights to freedom, equality, and respect, which have been hard fought for, injustly taken from us.

Patriotism means to take from our privileged abundance and to proudly share with all others, both in our own country and around the globe.

Patriotism means to truly be proud of all we've achieved, but recognizing that we still have a lot more to accomplish in terms of our promise of equality and justice for all.

Individual and systemic racism is not over. The fight for women's rights is not over. The civil rights movement is not over. Equal protection for and the fight against discrimination of the LGBT community is not over. The fight for clean water, clean air, and a prospering, stable environment is not over. Homelessness and poverty is not over. Hunger is not over. Inferior, unequal education is not over. Subversion of voting rights is not over.

Patriotism means fighting for all these causes in a meaningful, solvable way.

Patriotism means fighting together in unity for all these issues and a better future for all of us, not to retreat into the past when so many were left out.

Sadly, all we get from the Republicans are antiquated values, inhumane "morality," and shades of authoritarianism disguised as patriotism.

If you don't believe these inequities still exist, or that you just don't care, then I pity you, and I rightfully question your humanity, your morals, and your patriotism.

"The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that's the essence of inhumanity." -- George Bernard Shaw

Happy Independence Day.
Hey! even those that don't agree wth us sometimes come around!
65524417_10217216624521965_5868770732049170432_n.jpg

Hey! even those that don't agree wth us sometimes come around!
65524417_10217216624521965_5868770732049170432_n.jpg
Are you able to communicate on this site in any manner other than irrelevant pics, unvetted memes and charts, ridiculous videos from Facebook, or your own toxic speech, which mimics Fox News, Breitbart, or World Net Daily?

Reality check: you, Trump, and his supporters are on the wrong side of history. We have neo-Nazi's in the White House and KKK supporters in the Republican party rooting for this administration. That's the company you're mingling with. To me, and historically, that's anti-American.

The entire Republican party has been irresponsibly complacent in allowing this to continue. Any reasonable person could see this coming from the day Trump announced his candidacy in 2015. The GOP and their convention failed our country and allowed him to be your nominee, even though he was obviously unfit and unqualified to be President.

I don't know what drives you to support him. I'd love to hear you explain in your own words without sounding like the comment section of the Daily Stormer.

Reality check no. 2: all of Trump's "achievements" are nothing but smoke and mirrors. He's a long-time con man in his personal life, his business life, and his political life.

Trump is a wretched human being who is racist, who makes fun of disabled people, who insults dead military members and their families, who is a chronic, pathological liar, who grabs women by the p*ssy, who has been credibly accused throughout the decades of sexual assault. Unfortunately I could go on and on....and on.

Trump, along with the unbridled support of the Republican party, are dismantling our government, trampling over human rights, failing to abide to legal law, and bastardizing long-held, cherished protocol. Our country has become a complete disgrace at home and around the world. That's nothing to be proud of or worth supporting.

Personally from me to you, if your mother, wife, or daughter ever have the chance to meet Trump in person, I hope for their sake they're not Trump's type. Although Trump is probably lying about that as well. Because when you're as disgusting a person as Trump, the p*ssy doesn't willingly come to you; you need to grab what's available within reach when nobody is watching. That's your guy.

Are you capable of communicating on this blog in any other than those worn out liberal rants?...... When facts fail them, liberals resort to name calling!

Are you capable of communicating on this blog in any other than those worn out liberal rants?...... When facts fail them, liberals resort to name calling!
Please tell me what I factually got wrong.

Please tell me what I factually got wrong.
The whole damn thing!........ Your rant is nothing but your opinion on what you perceive as what's going on which is bias to the point of calling it nothing but B.S!

Hey Jr, here's a couple of you friends with who? ...... My! My! My! I wonder what they were doing down there?
63277302_10216365599065487_825273404671131648_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well Jr. when I read your posts, this is what it reminds me of: