HDMI cable on tv?

Iansp

Apr 13, 2018
Does anyone know if the seat back or ceiling TVs have hdmi input ports? One that I could project a tv show onto.

Last time I flew u cld stream it tour device such as tablet after u buy a Wi-Fi pass . i dont believe u can hook up hdmi but i may be wrong

Does anyone know if the seat back or ceiling TVs have hdmi input ports? One that I could project a tv show onto.
You do know tampering with aircraft are equipment is a federal offience . Why would you want that info I’m reporting you.

You do know tampering with aircraft are equipment is a federal offience . Why would you want that info I’m reporting you.
So that I can use chrome cast to stream Netflix? Last time I checked watching tv wasn’t a federal offense.

So that I can use chrome cast to stream Netflix? Last time I checked watching tv wasn’t a federal offense.
But you mentioned useing hdmi input on the overhead unit are seat back in front of you. That would be why didn’t you ask if you can stream video on personal device.

No HDMI ports for the screens that a passenger can plug into. The screens on board are for viewing content provided by AA. You can't project your own device to anything.

The newer broadband wifi equipped aircraft can stream from services like NetFlix. Unfortunately, there's no way to know if your upcoming flight has been equipped or not.

Pretty sure you can in first and maybe business on LAA aircraft. We get the cables on some aircraft. No one ever asks for them though. Probably not HDMI, it’s one of those round type plugs. I’m not techy at all, so I have no idea. I was just told you could project your stuff through the screen with it. Could be false info as well.