Help with London Hotel/Non rev

flytchick

Advanced
Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Can someone recommend a hotel in London? We end up there after a cruise and are going to spend a few days there. Is there a good crew hotel that gives us a discount? Any other recommendations? Also, typically, how are loads from London to any east coast city the first week in May? Thanks in advance!

Can someone recommend a hotel in London? We end up there after a cruise and are going to spend a few days there. Is there a good crew hotel that gives us a discount? Any other recommendations? Also, typically, how are loads from London to any east coast city the first week in May? Thanks in advance!

Go to www.biddingfortravel.com and see if they list any hotels for London. Figure out the dates you wanna go and see what prices people are getting, then go to priceline.com and bid on it.

otherwise, http://www.easyhotel.com :p

German Rail (Deutsche Bahn) has a great hotel service that I like. Enter London in the search field, click London (Großbritannien), and hotels in London will pop up with information, photos, prices, features, etc. These prices are much better than Travelocity et al and, I believe in a conspiratorial way, that Europeans pay less for hotels in Europe than ugly, war-mongering Americans. Let me know what you think when you see it. You'll love it. B)

Barbee - GREAT SITE with great hotel listings - but when I tried to select one it said "can't connect to external service" and wouldn't let me book online - what am I doing wrong?? UGH!!! Also, any info on loads that time of year - thanks!

We used the non rev company Interline Britain out of Az and they did great.They were able to get us theater tickets as well. We stayed at the Victoria Park Plaza ,which is just a couple of blocks fron Victoria Station. A very nice modern hotel with a good location.

We used the non rev company Interline Britain out of Az and they did great.They were able to get us theater tickets as well. We stayed at the Victoria Park Plaza ,which is just a couple of blocks fron Victoria Station. A very nice modern hotel with a good location.
Stay at a Thistle hotel ,,,several around London landmarks...Its been a while but they used to offer a good rate with a full english breakfeast...

Back