HOUSTON / TEXAS, HYPOCRISY !

' Dog.
dell IS getting OLD, and HAS BEEN Cranky since I've known him (in cyberspace) There's nothing we can do. He's just a crotchety old FART, PLUS he doesn't even send me BEAR pictures any more !!! @#$%&^*@#$.

m4GLiV.gif

OK, where to start ?

Minimum wage. Seattle is paying $15. AND after TWO university studies, it hasn't hurt ANYONE out there !!!!!!!!!!

Socialized Medicine. Places like NORWAY or ICELAND are making a laughing stock out of the rest of the world. Most likely, Germany and Holland, just to throw a couple more in for good measure.

CHEW on THAT.........Do, Re, Mi, La !!!!!!!!!!

Well Bears when McDonalds employees can get my damn order right Ill think about wanting 15 bucks an hour as a minimum wage. I swear I go in ask for a simple Burger and Fries and wind up with a chicken sandwich and an apple pie. Speaks volumes to our education system I will trel
WRONG, dimwit.
I know More about Norway than you could ever fathom.
FREE Healthcare (not Canadian style), AND all the while, while their North Sea Oil production revenue is down. Free College (not some cheap on-line stuff) University of Oslo anyone ?

Seattle's $15. Minimum wage, 'Picked apart by 2 (think TWO) major University studies'. End result, N O ....PROBLEMS !

Think Y O U,.. could POSSIBLY start THINKING like, other than a 5 year old ???
Trust me, I'm not holding my breath on you being up to that task. Then again, I should cut your a LOT of slack, cuz' you're probably from Okie-Homa, or some other God Forsaken crap-hole, like maybe, TEX-ASSS !!!

YOUR Turn !!!!!!!!!

Well when the McDonalds employees can take a simple order without F'ng it up I will be on board with 15 an hour. I swear go and order a simple burger and fries and get a chicken sandwich and an apple pie. I always have to check my order because 99% of the time they jack it up..15 dollars an hr my ass.

Latest posts