I.A.M VS I.B.T

Previous quote by awausairtech:

stock clerks and utility
443 votes against the IBT who would throw them under the bus :eek:

IMHO it sounds like the usual treatment from the IAM to me. Do you think the stock clerks and utility would say anything different, because they could get a beating from some other IAM members. Just something to think about...... :)

IMHO it sounds like the usual treatment from the IAM to me. Do you think the stock clerks and utility would say anything different, because they could get a beating from some other IAM members. Just something to think about...... :)
sounds like your own members said they will do everything to get rid of all but mechanics.....including petition NMB to do so.
if i were you i'd think real hard about where to come up with an additional 443 votes real soon.

AHH, i think we gotta problem here IBT

shocking discovery by IAM stock clerks and utility!

if i were you i'd think real hard about where to come up with an additional 443 votes real soon.

Stock clerks and the utility people will vote there own way. I don't have to "think real hard about" it. They will do what is best for them. :)

Delldude
stock clerks and utility
443 votes against the IBT who would throw them under the bus

Stock Clerks and Utility are under there own IBT contract.
WE Support all of our IBT Brothers and will not cross IBT LINES.

WE As PROFESSIONAL LICENSED MECHANICS That Have Spent TIME And MONEY To Get A A&P License and our TOOLS Derisive To Vote On What Is BEST FOR A AMT And Not Have A (PLZ Do not Take This Wrong Not All Fit This Comment this is only my view) High School Drop Out Or Has No Personal Drive To Better Them Selfs To Vote On What Is Good For My AMT Brothers And My Family.

As a IBT Member I Also Have To Stand With And Support ALL IBT UNION BROTHERS FROM ALL LOCALS. :up:

The ibt is known for raiding, in fact the IAM just beat back a raid at ATT from them.

The IAM does not raid, I don't have to provide factual proof as the only proof would be a filed with the NMB and since they don't raid, no need to file.

The IAM has over 500,000 active and retired members, a bunch of 25 renegades does not show the stupid decision they made came from the anyone else except them.

Show me proof the International President Buffenbarger, GVP Robert Roach or DL 141 President Randy Canale order the melee.

And from a high source in the IAM the Headquarters including legal is investigating the matter and will take action against the wrong doers.

And to awa please show me one Utility person who works at HP?

And the US stock clerks top out at $16.50, way better then the ibt stock clerks.

And how many unlicensed people work on your planes in your hangars that take away jobs from AMTs?

The IAM does not raid, I don't have to provide factual proof as the only proof would be a filed with the NMB and since they don't raid, no need to file.

7....you need another nap....they don't file because the raid was unsuccessful? Is that what you are saying? I'm sure that the courts will say, "ok now IAM...bad..bad..police your own law breakers". And investigation by the IAM of it's self is like having passengers do their own "cavity searches" at the gates. It doesn't mean anything. :)

And the US stock clerks top out at $16.50, way better then the ibt stock clerks.

And how many unlicensed people work on your planes in your hangars that take away jobs from AMTs?

well oh smart one things are changing in the world of the airlines, the days of unskilled workers making the big bucks are coming to an end, the ibt would love to get our stores clerks the type of pay scale you have but remember you got yours by riding the coat tail of the mechanics same way your rampers use to. remember awa and Jerry Glass asked the nmb to not let the stores clerks in our work group and they got there way. you can watch it will change at all airlines soon. and as for the unlicensed guys in our inter. shop they were on property before the union came in it was a way for a guy to get a foot in the door and work at getting his a&p and they all do some have got their a&p and moved up. and by the way the company wanted to add a lot more non A&P's to bring back heavy checks to phx and we said no to that and that's one reason the checks are not all back in house. so start checking your facts again before you open your mouth and inserting your foot as always!

well oh smart one things are changing in the world of the airlines, the days of unskilled workers making the big bucks are coming to an end, the ibt would love to get our stores clerks the type of pay scale you have but remember you got yours by riding the coat tail of the mechanics same way your rampers use to. remember awa and Jerry Glass asked the nmb to not let the stores clerks in our work group and they got there way. you can watch it will change at all airlines soon. and as for the unlicensed guys in our inter. shop they were on property before the union came in it was a way for a guy to get a foot in the door and work at getting his a&p and they all do some have got their a&p and moved up. and by the way the company wanted to add a lot more non A&P's to bring back heavy checks to phx and we said no to that and that's one reason the checks are not all back in house. so start checking your facts again before you open your mouth and inserting your foot as always!
You got that right 320tech! Heck, the aviation world is changing so much that the skilled workers aren't making what they should.

So far that only applies to TWU,raided, files were taken, even one of the reps cell phone right off his belt!!!

The ibt is known for raiding, in fact the IAM just beat back a raid at ATT from them.

The IAM has over 500,000 active and retired members, a bunch of 25 renegades does not show the stupid decision they made came from the anyone else except them.

Show me proof the International President Buffenbarger, GVP Robert Roach or DL 141 President Randy Canale order the melee.

And from a high source in the IAM the Headquarters including legal is investigating the matter and will take action against the wrong doers.

Like passing out rags justifies 16.50 a hour. More like 6.50.
lets have a vote :up: ;) :rolleyes:

Trade ya raiding for beating the hell out of American Citizens exercising their right to assemble and freedom of speech. :angry:
dude..ya know...i was a lead mechanic at U in 2000 for instance....a very good friend of mine got gigged because some technical writer wrote the technical procedure wrong on a landing gear fix..the FAA screwed with this mech...but in the long run it was some tech screw who made the mistake...and that tech screw doesn't have a license that he or she earned and can have revoked...in the end,my friend had reciprocity and had things resolved....but it all boiled down to some tech writer screwing the procedure up and costing this guy lots of mental anguish.stick to what you do and let the trade unionists take care of these things.... ;)

dude..ya know...i was a lead mechanic at U in 2000 for instance....a very good friend of mine got gigged because some technical writer wrote the technical procedure wrong on a landing gear fix..the FAA screwed with this mech...but in the long run it was some tech screw who made the mistake...and that tech screw doesn't have a license that he or she earned and can have revoked...in the end,my friend had reciprocity and had things resolved....but it all boiled down to some tech writer screwing the procedure up and costing this guy lots of mental anguish.stick to what you do and let the trade unionists take care of these things.... ;)
On the west all the tech writers are A&P's.If you have a A&P you are more likely to take responsibility for your actions.

Back