I thought they were supposed to love us...

It will take several administrations to re-establish trust with the world community. I was not aware of anyone who said it would occur over night. Eight years of damage takes time to undo.

Eight years? You do recall past terrorist events prior to the last 8 years correct? You think nirvana existed prior to these past eight years? :lol:

Let me guess you like the other kool aid MSM drinkers think prior to 2000 the world loved us. Right?

Did I miss the part where Obama was made president before the inauguration?

Yeah.....you didn't notice him off and running after the election with his daily oratories?
I thought it was a little absurd....someone must have reminded him he wasn't president yet as he started bringing that up.

Looks like Hillary dissed Karzai calling Afghy a narco state.....just like those damn Clintons.No polish what soever.... :lol: Hillary will screw up foreign policy big time.She's an idiot.I expect 4 to 8 years of campaigning from her.

Chavez claims Obama smells of Bush.... :blink:

Vladimir is Puttin'(no pun intended) the Big 'O' down too.... :mf_boff: Missiles where the sun don't shine.

Jim Hansen is flipping out.....carbon tax you know....there goes the recovery..... :cold:

You guys figure it out??It isn't Bush the world hates...its you,me and our lifestyle. :cop:

Did I miss the part where Obama was made president before the inauguration?

Err.........think your missing the point !

Islamic extremist and terrorist already have their shoes and aircraft aimed at Nobama !

Just like they had them aimed at America over 8 years ago ! :shock:

The sooner people realize we're at war.............the better off all of us will be !

Then again , maybe Nobama's idea of holding hands and singing "Kumbya", with said terrorist will make things all better !

Who are we fighting sparky? Al-queda? They are in Afghanistan and according to the CJCS we are loosing that conflict. As Dell pointed out, there will always be folks who hate the US for what ever reason. Perhaps had W kept his eye on the ball and focused on the home country of Al-queda and paid attention to the US economy we would be a stronger nation and not have alienated so many other countries by sticking our noses where it did not belong. Perhaps had he advocated fuel independence we would not be supporting the very nations who support terrorists. But no, it is far easier for the likes of you to stomp your feet and advocate war with unknown people in unknown locations.

We are not at war. We are freaking bankrupt from chasing our tail and following the hair brained ideas of delusional folks such as your self. We wasted over $1,000,000,000,000.00 chasing our tail in Iraq while Rome burns.

Chavez claims Obama smells of Bush.... :blink:

There were some people here who thought Chavez's problem was with Bush. They forget that after 9-11 he was against the use of force in Afghanistan. That had little to do with Bush and just showed he has a hostile attitude towards the US. I previously said that IMO it did not matter who was President. Hugo would find some way to make an enemy. He needs a boogey man to keep people riled up so he can keep power. Looks that is the case.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...d_BcqgD95P881O0

And in case anyone is not sure what Hugo is all about.

"Detain them - I am giving the order only once," he told Venezuela's security forces. "Throw lots of (tear) gas at them, and take them prisoner for me. If you don't, I'm going to go after the authorities responsible."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_...EMPLATE=DEFAULT

Gee, people in Iran protesting the US. Next you'll be telling me the world is round and the earth revolves around the sun. I am shocked I tell you .. Shocked.

Latest posts