IAM 141/142 negotiations update?

Cb are the 141 talks due to be held in dfw during that week? What happens after that ita a given that there most likely wont be a deal by nov 10 but now w ual tentative agreement and ive seen it what are the likely hood of us copyin that type deal n give it to 141
Robbed
Talks are scheduled in DFW that week. And if there is no deal, then you would most likely see the district and grand lodge use their resources and do what we had planned on doing just before we were called back. We will continue to build sodality, while also speaking out against the merger in a variety of ways. Not sure what you mean by giving a copy of the UA t/a to 141. They are 141. So are we.

Reactions: 1 person
I would never infringe on your right to be a propagandist on these boards. Type away.

But the purpose of this thread and your motives are quite transparent, you're not nearly as clever as you believe you are.

Talk to Jerry lately?

You do look like you give a **** based on your participation in this thread. Agenda? Motives? Hardly. Again no one has ever asked the other former and self identified non-employees on this site why they post here, why are you obsessed with me? Seriously it's a simple question, there has been zero communication from the District or USAIR so it is reasonable to ask.

Josh

If one of the two parties refuses to engage in "good faith" negotiations, typically you will not see an agreement until the last hour of the last day of the 30 day cooling off period.

Expect that. Plan accordingly.

You mean like below/above wing IAM Members at D-141 at UA
:angry2:

You do look like you give a **** based on your participantion in this thread. Agenda? Motives? Hardly. Again no one has ever asked the other former and self identified non-employees on this site why they post here, why are you obsessed with me? Seriously it's a simple question, there has been zero communication from the District or USAIR so it is reasonable to ask.

Josh
Josh
First let me say I have no problem whatsoever that you are on here. That's what I love about this board, no one can block anyone from getting on. That's why I don't even mess with the Facebook sights. But I totally disagree that there has been NO communication from the district about negotiations. There's been updates on the district website, as well as several of us on this site giving updates pretty regularly.

Reactions: 2 people
Josh
First let me say I have no problem whatsoever that you are on here. That's what I love about this board, no one can block anyone from getting on. That's why I don't even mess with the Facebook sights. But I totally disagree that there has been NO communication from the district about negotiations. There's been updates on the district website, as well as several of us on this site giving updates pretty regularly.

Thanks. I mean yes there have been bulletins posted and updates made available but the content isn't especially informative (maybe because there isn't much progress to share?) that's what I meant by zero meaningful communication.

Josh

Cb I mean should we expect a similar agreement as ual got for a stand alone usairways sorry bout the confusion
As a stand alone agreement? No. Once the merger happens, and in the joint agreement? Yes. I'm talking mainly money here. There are things we can get in the stand alone agreement that's in the UA t/a. There are things that some may think we will get better. But pay wise, Asa stand alone, your not going to get 24,00 base pay. That's not to say we don't deserve it, or that we didn't try, but remember, we asked to be released, which means were down to the basic line in the sand, as far as what we will accept. We can get part of the way there now on pay, then the rest when and if we merge.

I wasnt going to comment, as only mods are allowed to start labor threads.

But once again the self-proclaimed know it all and master of misinformation is trying to stir the pot.

I know the Ramp has briefings a few times a week on the status of things.

And M&R has been doing the same.

And the NMB controls the talks, not the IAM not the company, when talks are scheduled it is done by the mediator, not either side.

The members are well informed if they choose to listen.

But since you arent an IAM member, nor an employee of US and arent on the property, you wouldnt know these things.

Trolls.jpg