IAM Fleet Service thread 7/27-8/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didnt run away, but my budget is sure getting better with my pay increase. Especially since gas has increased almost 2 times since we voted in the pay raise.
I will say this I have not posted becasue I dont see the need to continue to #### and moan here when what we should be doing is moving forward and finding ways to make sure that we can keep this company from going out of bussiness in the future. Now Im not one of those who is a doom and gloomer that thinks this will happen but do feel it is our responsablity to make sure we as employees do our part to make people want to fly us and keep comming back.
That means doing our job the best way we can. Yes I know in many places we contiune to work short and that really sucks, but it is what it is. I also do think we need to make sure mangment is held to account with some of these issiues where they arise.
We can be a success if we all work together and find the best way to do our jobs.
One reason why usair fleet service has the lowest contractual terms in the industry is because of management views like yours that places managements responsibility of finding ways to make sure the airline doesn't go out of business at the feet of our IAM members. Don't you yet understand that this responsibility is the responsibility of management?

It's your reponsibility to work in a professional and safe way.

DF the only way the airlines have gone out of business is not because of the unions it is because of p!$$ poor mgmt decisions that led to it!

Awlright...

This is tha preliminary sketches I got from our graphics department.

Ms. Shocker has already submitted measurements for fitting. The shoes are not yet decided upon…someone suggested fishin’ waders… I ain’t sure…

I can picture Rich in this, but have a hard time visualizing the future agc's. Maybe something more like a band uniform for them? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back