IAM Fleet Service thread 7/13-7/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
you were only on the side of the former crooked union leadership further proving your ignorance little boy

you were only on the side of the former crooked union leadership further proving your ignorance little boy

Uh excuse me , you’re the NEW guy on here …. You weren’t even AROUND on this message board when we were debating this topic …

Doug if you start laying off this Fdum guy needs to get furloughed first he wants to save the company for ya

Uh excuse me , you’re the NEW guy on here …. You weren’t even AROUND on this message board when we were debating this topic …
that doesn't mean I was not lurking just watch kool aid drinkers make fools of themselves

as for RR if he does,nt get in line he,ll be gone .
count on it

that doesn't mean I was not lurking just watch kool aid drinkers make fools of themselves

as for RR if he does,nt get in line he,ll be gone .
count on it

A lurker …. And you lecture ME about participation , at least I HAVE an opinion … what took you so long new guy ?

As for RR …. Well he’s got his position … if we’re still around for another election I’d like to see him as union president … but that’s the far off possible distant future .

A lurker …. And you lecture ME about participation , at least I HAVE an opinion … what took you so long new guy ?

As for RR …. Well he’s got his position … if we’re still around for another election I’d like to see him as union president … but that’s the far off possible distant future .

No way. That would be all we need another "company boy" like RC.

I don't recall questioning your participation, just your intelligence that and I wonder where you use your knees pads at?

RR couldn't get elected dog catcher, the only reason he got any votes despite being unapposed was because you had to vote for someone.
not that you would know since you didn't vote.
which come to think of it does say something about your participation doesn't it?

If this union dues increase can be stopped with greater numbers in some sort of vote , then we will come out in greater numbers … until then I’d have to say that overall we don’t much care about the union going on’s …. Our company is in the process of dying right now , union issues are on the back burner for all intents and purposes …

As far as leadership goes , Ron’s still doing a fantastic job .

" Some sort of vote?" The vote will be over and done with before you even realize it. Besides, you wouldn't know where to vote anyway. As a pilot said on another thread........Change ur avatar.......It's not befitting of you.......
And stick to Fleet issues will you. You're embarrassing us on other threads. Especially the Pilots thread.

Well based on the voter participation for District Elections for PHX Rons going to be a goner next election.

Gee , I was smart enough to be on the winning side wasn’t I ? hmmmmmm :up:

Yeah, you called it right that RR would take that seat. Of course it was a 50/50 shot to begin with. Pretty good odds actually. Secondly, when CL stepped down, you oddly spoke up even more about how RR, now the ONLY candidate, should win. Yeah, you're on the winning side, but still dumber then the concrete on the ramp.

Interesting coming from someone with 8476 people above him...

"Seniority" on an internet site is irrelevant. Quality posts are not.

Have you called the EAP yet?

I would like to be able to go to the new direction swear in. Please send some info if you have it O Man. I am very glad to see the exchanging of ideas and the differences between the new leadership. This means a great deal when you are dealing with a company that has a habit of pitting one group against the other. They don't realize that they are dealing with a better educated group than ever before. Please continue to do the great work guys. It is always good to know you have defenders of the right in your corner. We as a group have shown that we can come together and deal with injustices. I foresee a rise in people wanting to be involved, because of the hard work put in by many of you guys! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back