IAM fleet service thread 7/5-7/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I G N O R E ! ! !
Whatever mike ….

Your one of the ones who wanted to wait out the company for that glorious day when we’d be in a “much stronger position “ meanwhile oil has soared and the us economy is crashing around us …

But I shouldn’t be too harsh on you , I almost want to join you with my head in the sand …

You still haven’t answered my question , why do they want to raise union dues ?

Whatever mike ….

Your one of the ones who wanted to wait out the company for that glorious day when we’d be in a “much stronger position “ meanwhile oil has soared and the us economy is crashing around us …

But I shouldn’t be too harsh on you , I almost want to join you with my head in the sand …

I G N O R E !!!!!!

I G N O R !!!!!!

I G N O !!!!!!

I G N !!!!!

I G !!!!!!

I !!!!!

Bye !!!

Mike33,

If you were not in this classification, then your entry date is your date of hire. If you get your company date of hire for your classification date then lets give it to all and make things right!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Pat...........are you listening?

Yes, I am listening and agree with you. Read my post where I quote the contract and you will understand.

P. Rez

Pat

The problem is that alot of people don't know or have access to the HP Human Resources information Sys. I saw the list about 2 yrs ago and it had Bid date and Adj class date I believe, but I can't remember. They don't have a list out now I believe....The "Ajd Sen date field is vague in our minds.................

Whatever mike ….

I have heard they want to raise them to cover protecting you when you're out there cutting corners on safety to save Doug a few seconds

District Officer Elections: Tally results

Ballots are still being counted by tellers at the district office and I don't anticipate an official tally until Monday evening. The outcome is already known but the official tally is all we are waiting on.
Separately, the airlines have put together a great vehicle to contact your representatives in congress over the oil. The ATA and airlines seem to be spearheading this and I totally agree with it as the airlines and Labor should have mutual interest in this. Not sure what the unions are doing but I think getting behind what the airlines are doing is still useful. click this LINK for more info.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Depending on the PHX local bylaws, there is a possibility that no one on the US Airways side will be eligible. United people would most likely attend. This is just a guess!

I know, I know......you bought a Christmas in Oct gift for freedom and he won't be there for the party! Does the gift go tick! tick!.....you know, like a clock?

I know, I know......you bought a Christmas in Oct gift for freedom and he won't be there for the party! Does the gift go tick! tick!.....you know, like a clock?

If he can't even be bothered to show up for meetings in his own local, you think he'd actually bother to find his ID to get on an airplane?

(Hey Freedom, it might be hidden under the stack of "Tiger Beat: The Doug Parker/Ron Roth Valentine's Day Special" magazines over by your unused and much-hated safety vest.) :wub:

If he can't even be bothered to show up for meetings in his own local, you think he'd actually bother to find his ID to get on an airplane?

(Hey Freedom, it might be hidden under the stack of "Tiger Beat: The Doug Parker/Ron Roth Valentine's Day Special" magazines over by your unused and much-hated safety vest.) :wub:

Bwahhhaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: thanks Bag4now my keyboard may not recover :lol:

well I just figured that FREEDOM was so adamant about us east guys not VTO and taking time off

to come march in front of tempe, while doug and the boys on the top floor had a drink and laughed.

he would be willing to take VTO and come join the union party that on Mon/wed/fri he trys to be apart of that's

all. I could probably arrange to get him the IAM watch that RC won't be getting if he wants a gift from the

2nd god he worships. :up: :up: :up:

Election Results Information

I got some updated information on the official tabulation counting and it looks like this week we should see the results.

The word I'm getting is it looks like a counting start on Tuesday and Wednesday and the Official Final Numbers On Thursday with who won what postions.

It should be a very intresting week and a start towards our New Direction!

As always I'll try to keep you all posted!

Later

Roadtrip!

Word from ORD is that counting will go into day 4.

I am glad to hear that there is a huge interest on sending Delegates from PHL to to Conference to want to make changes to Canales spiderweb of a Bylaw structure.
Three fantastic Delegates will be sent to JAX from CLT who also want to make a difference. Thanks go out to all the United and US Airways Fleet who took the time out of their day to send these three.
Kudo's go out to all 5 :p :D :lol: who showed up to vote for the disgraced ex-got-thrown-out-on-his-a$$-grievance committeeman. Maybe he'll get a clue!

CLT and PHL need to work with each other at the Convention to make the necessary proposals.

Seniority Integration

1. Whatever your current classification seniority date is what you will continue to get.

2. Tower people will get all of their seniority minus temp time for the most part. This was negotiated and is part of the contract we all voted in. No changes.

Before you complain, call up your negotiating committee and thank them. This subject (tower people) was totally out of our hands.

P. Rez

Seniority Integration

Before you complain, call up your negotiating committee and thank them. This subject (tower people) was totally out of our hands.

P. Rez

P. Rez

My statement here is not a dig at you, but you were on the seniority integration committee prior to negotiations. We were told by the Grand Lodge that your committee was in charge of this issue and that the negotioating committee would not address this. Tell me I'm wrong please!

HERE IS THE BIGGER JOKE!

Remember when the TWU was in play and the Machinists were courting the west? The IAM put out this flyer out to pitch the community:

http://www.iam141.org/PDF/US%20Airways/USA...2.SENIORITY.pdf

Notice the bottom paragraph:

Fairness
The IAM will integrate seniority the way we have through the
many mergers that created the current US Airways, by date of
hire into the classification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back