IAM Fleet Service Topic 6/7-6/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a lead doens't get paid an hourly rate and and hourly premium, but an hourly rate raised to reflect the premium? I know this may sound like symantics, but it is very important. If it's added to the hourly rate and not as a seperate premium it becomes your new hourly rate. That is what you get paid for on vacations, sick time, training, etc. I'm still not familiar with the East contract yet, but that was the result with the West TWU contract. It's really cool because a team lead could pick up a ramp shift and get paid TL pay.

Look at it this way.......Once a lead. Always a Lead. No matter who you work for.......Trades included. Once you become a lead you're considered as such no matter what capacity you work in.

Awlright CLT...

Thank's fer "Gettin' R Dun" !

Tha "boys" gonna have ahh Blow-Out ...tomorrow…if yahh wanna come... PM... Me…O-Man…Joedirt…or Redeye…

We'll hook yahh up with directions... (That is... If we know yahh)

Official breakdowns to come out shortly..

but clt had 451 vote.... Mr Delaney 426 .. the Great A** 18 :D :D

as far as the rest of the NEW DIRECTION . well lets just say it was a landslide.

For everyone that took the time in the heat to kick Canale to the curb. I personally want to Thank You.

could the turnout been higher . sure but the important message that CLT sent out is WE are UNIFIED as a group and

Randy has P*ssed on us for the last time . GREAT JOB CLT .

Randy has P*ssed on us for the last time . GREAT JOB CLT .

The rest of us have to get out and vote at our meetings and add to the total. We're not safe till the last vote is counted !

Then, and only then, will we put Randys Rabbit back in the hat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean no pizza?

ez ,
yes your right NO pizza but the fat lady is warming up her vocals.......

Goodfellow hedged a good bet and won. MR Delaney also won BIG in the Queen City .

Hope Randy enjoyed his little Vacation in HI and SFO and his days of traveling on the memberships dime are

coming to an END.

want to send a shout out . to a former CLT soldier .

who came in today on his OWN dime to help support the cause

Freddy V . You are greatly missed in the Queen City ......

ez ,
yes your right NO pizza but the fat lady is warming up her vocals.......

Goodfellow hedged a good bet and won. MR Delaney also won BIG in the Queen City .

Hope Randy enjoyed his little Vacation in HI and SFO and his days of traveling on the memberships dime are

coming to an END.
At least you guys had a good turnout. It's better bragging rights! My friend, the fat lady, is dressed and tuning up in her cutoffs, but I'm waiting to hear if HNL got their 2000 out for Canale.

Aloha's local managed about 100 votes. CLT & PIT came through. I can hear it now. She is warming up the pipes. She's in ORD and plays a mean Chin. 3 of them actually. Sing Robin Sing.

District Officer elections update: CLT, MSP, PIT, ATL

PIT Delaney 65 Canale 14
CLT Delaney 426 The great arse 18
MSP Delaney 78 Management boy 2

All New Direction team members have won their positions and Canale's goofies will be kicked out of office in October. THere are still 10 stations left to vote and at this point, it is important to continue having decent station turnouts to support our new officers, and also to show management that your station isn't going to sit back during this historic action of solidarity to take back our District.

CLT and MSP win "All-Nelson" Awards for their bit** slap of Randy Canale. Both stations delivered 'great pain' for Canale.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman 1487, Chicago

Hey tim,
Great news on the "All-Nelson" award.. I'll spread the word to the membership that PIZZA is on YOU..

bust out the "buzz lightyear" wallet it's gonna cost ya about 650.00

prefer pepperoni and extra cheese deep dish :lol: :D :p

District Officer elections update: CLT, MSP, PIT, ATL

PIT Delaney 65 Canale 14
CLT Delaney 426 The great arse 18
MSP Delaney 78 Management boy 2

All New Direction team members have won their positions and Canale's goofies will be kicked out of office in October. THere are still 10 stations left to vote and at this point, it is important to continue having decent station turnouts to support our new officers, and also to show management that your station isn't going to sit back during this historic action of solidarity to take back our District.

CLT and MSP win "All-Nelson" Awards for their bit** slap of Randy Canale. Both stations delivered 'great pain' for Canale.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman 1487, Chicago
you mean that dive you're at has internet? and quit putting quarters in that bed! lol look forward to night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back