IAM Postcard

wings396

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
I can't help but to laugh at the IAM postcard that I got in the Mail today. A Quote from this piece of toilet paper.. "When America West Fleet Service workers join the IAM they will also receive the higher wages and secure pension enjoyed by US Airways fleet service workers."
How about telling them how many of their stations along with jobs will be lost to outsourcing!!! NOT SECURE..
They always FORGET to tell them about that fine little detail. How many US West stations will be left under the current IAM CBA??? MAYBE 4 or 5 if they are lucky,BUT they will get to ENJOY everthing that the IAM has to offer them for a small monthly fee. Then in the next line of B.S. they go on to boast about their teriffic pension plan.
They must be forgetting that you need to still have a friggen JOB with the company in order to be part of their great plan.....A true bunch of moronic lying jokers..

I can't help but to laugh at the IAM postcard that I got in the Mail today. A Quote from this piece of toilet paper.. "When America West Fleet Service workers join the IAM they will also receive the higher wages and secure pension enjoyed by US Airways fleet service workers."
How about telling them how many of their stations along with jobs will be lost to outsourcing!!! NOT SECURE..
They always FORGET to tell them about that fine little detail. How many US West stations will be left under the current IAM CBA??? MAYBE 4 or 5 if they are lucky,BUT they will get to ENJOY everthing that the IAM has to offer them for a small monthly fee. Then in the next line of B.S. they go on to boast about their teriffic pension plan.
They must be forgetting that you need to still have a friggen JOB with the company in order to be part of their great plan.....A true bunch of moronic lying jokers..
our dues hard at work IAM propaganda

well that toilet paper found its way into the trash can today! no wonder if people use it as toilet paper, that will be one sore hiney to come!

Mine was used!!! IT HAD CRAP ALL OVER IT......
The IBT is doing all the promising but their track record speaks for itself. Their Contract at America West is so weak their own members told CEO Parker they were "Bottom Feeders" compared to the industry. They are telling our members they will put us in their Western States Pension Plan. Why didn't they put their own members in it? First of all America West wouldn't pay for them, secondly that plan recently cut benefits to its members, some by as much as 60%. The Mechanics at America West HAVE NO PENSION PLAN, they have to contribute 6% of their pay to get 3% match from the company.

:lol:

and we would rather have that than anything to do with the IAM

Agreed AWA. The bottom feeders that we are has actually saved our jobs IMHO. Meaning that we are not paid as well as all the laid off maintenance people were, but we do still have jobs. So if being a bottom feeder helps me keep my job......so be it. :)

They will probobly get furloughed before they have a chance to quit... :shock:

Funny they will have to add more mechanics as HP's Airbus will come in-house and the 737s.

Don't let the facts get in your way.

Funny they will have to add more mechanics as HP's Airbus will come in-house and the 737s.

Don't let the facts get in your way.
ITS OK WE UNDERSTAND YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR BUT WHAT WAS THE IAM RAISE IN DUES WORTH..OOOOOOOOOOOO 2009.....

HOW MANY 737'S DID US EAST DROP IN THE LAST 6MO's and
WITH THE 737'S FROM AMERICA WEST....BH TELL US MR ALKNOWING.??????????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

What did we have and what do we have now!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
GIVE ME NUMBERS?????????????(JUST TO SHOW US YOUR GREAT IAM CONTRACT SCOPE)

BS talks and it WALKS OUT ON THE NEXT VOTE... :up: :up:
OPEN YOUR EYES BH. :shock:

Put the bottle down.

All the 737s are done in CLT and all the Airbus are done in PIT.

How many overhauls do you do in PHX?

They will probobly get furloughed before they have a chance to quit... :shock:
ITS OK WE WILL GO TO MOBILE AEROSPACE AND WORK ON THEM FOR MORE MONEY THAT WE MAKE HERE. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Put the bottle down.

All the 737s are done in CLT and all the Airbus are done in PIT.

How many overhauls do you do in PHX?
HOW MANY 737'S DID US EAST DROP IN THE LAST 6MO's and
WITH THE 737'S FROM AMERICA WEST....BH TELL US MR ALKNOWING.???????????????????????????????

What did we have and what do we have now!!!!!!!
GIVE ME NUMBERS?????????????(JUST TO SHOW US YOUR GREAT IAM CONTRACT SCOPE)

BS talks and it WALKS OUT ON THE NEXT VOTE...
OPEN YOUR EYES BH.

THIS IS YOUR QUESTION???????

The 737s were pulled from Mobile Aerospace over a month ago and they are all being done in CLT.

And the mechanic headcount has increased, not decreased.

So it does not matter how many planes were given back, just like HP is returning 737s and A320 family aircraft, since you dont overhaul them you got lucky with no layoffs, and funny thing is US/East is taking over your HP routes.

You really are making a fool of yourself.

The 737s were pulled from Mobile Aerospace over a month ago and they are all being done in CLT.

And the mechanic headcount has increased, not decreased.

So it does not matter how many planes were given back, just like HP is returning 737s and A320 family aircraft, since you don't overhaul them you got lucky with no layoffs, and funny thing is US/East is taking over your HP routes.

You really are making a fool of yourself.
???????????

Has the new extended B phase started Yet B-1 B-2 B-3 B-4 B-1 AND THEN C-CK???????????????

WHAT EVER YOU DO LESS AIRCRAFT AND INSPECTION TIMES MEANS LESS UNION MEMBERS.
ITS OK 7 LET THE IAM AND THE COMPANY FEED YOU BS(WE HAVE DEFERENT VIEWS)LOLOLOOLOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLO :shock:

HAY BH GOT TO GO EAT . DO US ALL A FAVOR AN TELL US HOW MANY 737S WE HAVE NOW AND HOW MANY WE LOST IN THE LAST 6MOS US / AWA.

OR TELL YOUR BOY BILL TO DEBATE THE BOX BOY LOL.

THE NUMBERS ARE COMING DOWN AS WE SPEEK AS WITH THE IAM BS. LOL