IAM Postcard

No,

It is A, B (overnights),C(3 to 5 days) then a Q(28 days) on the 737s.

C1-10 which are overnight, then a C-11 (several day check), then the S-check at 5 1/2 year intervals.

Those are all average time.

No,

It is A, B (overnights),C(3 to 5 days) then a Q(28 days) on the 737s.

C1-10 which are overnight, then a C-11 (several day check), then the S-check at 5 1/2 year intervals.

Those are all average time.
WELL 7 WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABCDEFG. LOL LOOKS LIKE MX HAS A LONG WAY TO GO. WHATS ON FIRST AND WHO IS ON THIRD OR SOME DAM THING LIKE THAT. DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT GAG BY THE BOYS??? WHO'S ON FIRST LOL???? :up:

JUST TO REMIND YOU WHAT DO WE HAVE AS 737'S NOW AND WHAT DID WE HAVE 6MO'S AGO.....??????? JUST TO STAY IN THE SCOPE OF THINGS LOL.

Then both of you can quit when the IAM takes over the westies.
I just stop paying the dues,being in the IAM is the same as no union anyways so i rather save my money to make up for that pay cut that will come with it

Good stop paying dues and you will be terminated, go read the union security clause.

Funny why if it is like no union does US/east overhaul the 737s and A320s and you dont overhaul anything?

Good stop paying dues and you will be terminated, go read the union security clause.

Funny why if it is like no union does US/east overhaul the 737s and A320s and you don't overhaul anything?
We are going to start OVERHAULING BY GETTING RID OF THE IAM AND VOTING IN THE TEAMSTERS 104!!!!! :rolleyes: :up:

THIS WAY WE AS NEW USAIR MEMBERS CAN START OUT WITH A UNION THAT WORKS FOR ALL THE MEMBERS AND NOT JUST THE UNION.

Funny why if it is like no union does US/east overhaul the 737s and A320s and you dont overhaul anything?
I think you might need to get your facts straight phx is a right to work state which i believe it means i dont need to pay the lame ass IAM jack crap so please let me know if my fact are correct boss

I think you might need to get your facts straight phx is a right to work state which i believe it means i dont need to pay the lame ass IAM jack crap so please let me know if my fact are correct boss
Go ahead and try and see what happens, first of all you better get your facts straight.

1. PHX is not a state is is a city.
2. Contracts under the Railway Labor Act are not covered nor governed by Right to Work State Laws.
3.Federal Law Supercedes State.
4. Union Security clauses mandate you pay your dues or be terminated.
5. It has been tested all the way up the Supreme Court and the Court ruled you have to pay your dues. You can become a dues objector and pay only what is germane to your CBA, but you lose all rights to vote on your contract, strikes or officers.
6. There have been members terminated of not paying their dues.
7. Paying dues is a condition of employment.
i doubt you can get terminated froma company if you dont pay dues. but who knows anyways these days

Your Welcome.

If your contract under the RLA contains a Union Security Clause with the dues provisions, yes you can be terminated for non-payment.

Then both of you can quit when the IAM takes over the westies.
Question? Do you have anything going on in your life without this board? I am off it for a week and come back to take a peek and you have started 6 forum topics and around every other forum you haven't started!!!! I beg you, get a woman have some drinks, see a movie, just let it go for a couple of days. The IAM will keep your paycheck coming to your and your sidekik DELLDUDES mailboxes.

:eek:ff:

How many times does it have to be explained to you, neither dell nor I work for the IAM?

And if you can't stay on topic don't bother posting. Seems you are more concerned with what I do then actually adding to the topic at hand, which is the IAM Postcard.

Question? Do you have anything going on in your life without this board? I am off it for a week and come back to take a peek and you have started 6 forum topics and around every other forum you haven't started!!!! I beg you, get a woman have some drinks, see a movie, just let it go for a couple of days. The IAM will keep your paycheck coming to your and your sidekik DELLDUDES mailboxes.
All right,all right...I admit....you caught me with my pants down......I was out golfing with Andy Marshall and Don Triechler...we were finalizing some things you don't need to be aware of.. ;)