IAM Withdraws NMB Election Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if there were really enough legitimate votes, the IAM wouldn't have pulled their application.

Regardless of who forged the cards, and it does need to be known and the DOJ does need to act, there weren't enough legitimate cards.

Reactions: 2 people
I have never argued otherwise.

Tampering with the voting process is a crime and should be treated as such regardless of who did it.

Some people can't stand to let the DOJ do its thing but instead want to be the judge, jury, and executioner without having the facts.

Anyone that was involved should fear what will happen if they did it and the DOJ found out.

Reactions: 1 person
uh... haven't you repeatedly said that it is better to get it right than do it fast?

why the double standard on this one?

Kev3188 said:

The people (or parties) that acted intentionally to derail the election process, of course.
Of course, Pro-union parties would never try to pad the card drive, in their favor and you know this for a fact, correct?

Kev3188 said:
Why would they? Given the high level of oversight, it's completely illogical.

My guess is that if the company doesn't announce the same base wage percentage increase for other work groups if their TA passes (this time, not like the last) and they also go in line with the new PS payout formula, the card drive will shift into ultra high gear?

Kev3188 said:
If that happens, I can only see momentum increasing...
So Kev to reach base wage parity with the Pilot TA if passed does that mean you should be given an almost 15% raise by January or does the 4% you got last January factor in.

I know they'll never make up for the last 20% the pilots got the last time funded by the cuts to "your" PS payout.

My bet would be they give you another 4% only and tout up the "Woo Hoos" ain't we just peachy mantra while chopping your PS again? They'll probably even devalue your medical more to subsidize the cash going to the Unionized group?

"See Saw" One side goes up while the other side goes down. Stay healthy my friend. Whatever you do, stay healthy.

and the unions will act as if they could get $300,000 salaries for other employees because fraud and lies can convince some people.

The vast majority of DL people are smart enough to figure out that if you want a pilot salary, you have to be a pilot.

and weAAsles continues to make the accusation that DL non-contract employees funded anything.

Does he realize that Richard Anderson came out and called the 2012 pilot contract "cost neutral" which has made a lot of pilots really upset?

of course he doesn't realize that or will admit it but the pilot CBA was agreed to based on pilot costs and has nothing to do with other employees.

but when you're down and the votes aren't coming in, you lie, now don't you, weAAsles?

WeAAsles said:
So Kev to reach base wage parity with the Pilot TA if passed does that mean you should be given an almost 15% raise by January or does the 4% you got last January factor in.

I know they'll never make up for the last 20% the pilots got the last time funded by the cuts to "your" PS payout.

My bet would be they give you another 4% only and tout up the "Woo Hoos" ain't we just peachy mantra while chopping your PS again? They'll probably even devalue your medical more to subsidize the cash going to the Unionized group?

"See Saw" One side goes up while the other side goes down. Stay healthy my friend. Whatever you do, stay healthy.
The nice thing about representation is that we wouldn't have to bet or speculate on these things anymore. Unionized workers have the freedom of knowing ahead of time what their base rates/benefits/work rules would entail over the life of the CBA.

that is all nice in the textbooks, Kev, but in reality all of WN's major workgroups are sitting in negotiations that are happening with rare frequency and their pay hasn't gone up in years.

UA is only slightly better while AA signed quick contract with their pilots and FAs but never reached DL levels including profit sharing and Laura Glading is once again chasing DL salaries, just as she has been her entire career.

that is the reality of the unionized environment in the airline industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.