Incarceration Industrial Complex

2017-05-02-11-18-29--544721209.jpg

that's the liberal mindset for you the guy get funds to train for a new occupation, and he gets lumped in with the welfare queen popping out babies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had to pay it back yet every liberal here has attacked him on it , it's frankly disgusting either way

that's the liberal mindset for you the guy get funds to train for a new occupation, and he gets lumped in with the welfare queen popping out babies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had to pay it back yet every liberal here has attacked him on it , it's frankly disgusting either way
Indeed.

Liberals are not interested in facts, only the narrative.

They also don't comprehend a return on investment vs. an ongoing and exponentially increasing cost.

By all means though Kev3188 keep beating that dead horse.

2017-05-02-11-18-29--544721209.jpg

Last edited:
Keep pointing out the flawed logic in your binary mindset? Will do.

Oh, and in case you forgot: I was glad to do my part to send you to school. Still am. Helping each other up is what "real Americans" do.

Reactions: Glenn Quagmire
Keep pointing out the flawed logic in your binary mindset? Will do.
My logic?
You are the one, as cltrat pointed out, who needs to work on logic pal. Your so warped with liberal ideals you have lost the ability to reason and think.
Oh, and in case you forgot: I was glad to do my part to send you to school. Still am. Helping each other up is what "real Americans" do.
How is allowing someone to stay on welfare for a lifetime and paying them to pop out kids helping them "up"?

Get back to me when you have an answer for that one.

I guess generational welfare and fatherless homes are fine as long as your helping them "up" right?

Latest posts