International Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: what do gnomes do when they want to be impish in international recheck in clt?

A: put "Welcome to Philadelphia" on the big dry erase board and observe brief, but amusing panic episodes as. already confused intl pax clear customs

Haahahahaha.good times.

<laughing> Oh dear, a bored gnome is a dangerous thing! Sport of Kings, I say :)
I wanna come work with you!

Well ladies and gentlemen, I think this one has run its course.....

We will be closing this thread at the end of the day today.

For your benefit, however, we will allow Shannon to start a new thread here on US as long as it relates to the trials and tribulations of "window 2".

If you wish to discuss any other issues, including Wendy's, please start a thread in the Water Cooler--it's a much more open forum.

This one has wandered along without direction and no longer has much relevance to US Airways.

Again, it will close at the end of the day........

Oh but wait! I gotta tell you about what happened to a carribean plane today! Darnit! I won't be off til ten!

I love my thread, the water cooler is boring. Now what will I do all day!?

I am hoping the decision to close this thread will be reconsidered.It is about USAirways, Shannon is the spirit of the rank and file of US. We heart her and she hearts us. We are all part of the US family
In my humble opinion the thread belongs here and causes no harm. not in the water cooler among the constant arguing among the left and right wingers

thanks for consideration

I too would like to ask that this thread stays open. Shannon is part of US and her writings about the #2 window are about US. Please reconsider.

I too would like this thread to stay on the US Airways discussion forum! Only a US Airways employee can understand and grasp the play by play actions from the #2 window at Wendy's in the town of Douglas, NC.

OK we hear you loud and clear.

I am going to close this thread and open a fresh one for Shannon to continue but I think we all need to understand what we're REALLY talking about here....ok?

This one is just getting too long.

Let's just limit the "Wendy's" references--we all know where Window # 2 really is......

Thank you for your support of your good friend....

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back