Is "checking It Out" Ok?

Ed Norton said:
I see they still left CIO's brain miswired to his rectum....
Well, at least he has a brain Norton. . . .that's more than I can say for you!!!

Ed Norton said:
I see they still left CIO's brain miswired to his rectum....

That has to be one of the most disrespectful postings of all time.

The man thanks you for concern, hope, flowers, and cards, and you post that message?

This is the United States of America, a free people, and he is entitled to his opinions, just as anyone else is granted.

I may disagree with CIO on Union Issues, but I wish him a full recovery and I am glad to see him return to the board. I hope we also see him return to work soon.

God Speed Kevin! Glad to see you back!
Dave Stewart

Thanks,

I would like to make a friendly wager, we are coming down to the last weekend before the NMB will rule if their is sufficient interest for an representational election at AA between the TWU and Amfa.

I would like to bet Dave Stewart a $50 dollars gift certificate to the Fleming's Prime Steak House at Utica Square that Amfa will fail to show sufficient interest to have an election at AA.

Checking it Out said:
Thanks,

I would like to make a friendly wager, we are coming down to the last weekend before the NMB will rule if their is sufficient interest for an representational election at AA between the TWU and Amfa.

I would like to bet Dave Stewart a $50 dollars gift certificate to the Fleming's Prime Steak House at Utica Square that Amfa will fail to show sufficient interest to have an election at AA.
Hmmm,

I was reported to AA Human Resources for conducting a "raffle" in violation of State Law by TWU supporters. (Gambling and Cock-Fighting are illegal in OKlahoma). Carmine Romano came to the rescue of the TWU and put out a letter banning the raffles at the Tulsa Base, I notice only AMFA Raffles suffer the enforcement though. And Eileen Hennessey is a previous counsel of an AFL-CIO Union. She also included non-union management planners and schedulers at UAL to prevent AMFA from getting an election at UAL previously. I have even heard her referred to as "Satan's Daughter". I think that I should refrain from law violations and placing myself further at the mercy of corrupt and unfair process.

Thanks anyway,
I would be happy to have my wife join, myself, you, and your wife for dinner though, regardless of the outcome of this process.

Just say when,
Again, I hope you are healing up OK, and that chipper/shredder is still going to the job for you. Be very, very careful when re-fueling next time CIO!!!!!!!!!

BTW, a ruling of insufficient interest will not serve the membership well at this point. That will create a re-newed card drive next week. And the division of the ranks will not be reconciled.

Checking it Out said:
Dave, are you conceding that Amfa has failed to achieve sufficient interest?
Absolutely NOT.

I think AMFA will be awarded an election on Monday.

Checking it out: I'll make you a bet . If we don't get a vote it will be nothing short of a fraud but I will bet you 100 dollars we will get one next year. I will put 500 dollars on the fact that when we get the vote AMFA replaces twu.

yellow.jpg

Here CIO, sneeze over these! Yellow flowers for a yellow belly TWU coward.
Dave, stop being a touchy feely pansy(no pun inteneded). This is war. If it were up to CIO he'd have you fired for wearing AMFA gear, or have you forgotten about Dan Cunningham already????.

Cunningham got himself fired and CIO had nothing to do with it. If I wore a shirt to work that said AMFA sucks and my supervisor asked me to remove it if I refuse that is insubordination and will subject me to termination.

TWU Jim said:
Cunningham got himself fired and CIO had nothing to do with it. If I wore a shirt to work that said AMFA sucks and my supervisor asked me to remove it if I refuse that is insubordination and will subject me to termination.
twujim, can you please tell us where Dans shirt says"twu SUCKS"??
I seemed to have missed it. Thanks in advance.

Keep the Faith............VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• the_shirt.jpg
    the_shirt.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 113
TWU Jim said:
I see another twu fool lying and it just got shoved back in his face. Thanks for the pic Bus, and yes, that is the original shirt. Can you say LAWSUIT????

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!

Hackman said:
I see another twu fool lying and it just got shoved back in his face. Thanks for the pic Bus, and yes, that is the original shirt. Can you say LAWSUIT????

THE twu IS IN THE DOOR IN 04!!!!
Talks cheap, fact is Dan is fighting from the curb.

While the rest of the membership is fighting from the inside, right?

Fighting to prevent any more concessions.

Back