Is this the right time......

Unless you are an employee I have difficulty believing this is true.

(Was that good enough US1?)

You have every right to your opinion. But I dont lie. As in any case with friendships that people have, friends tend to share information about their employers and about their customers with one another. Should they be doing this, probably not. But does it happen yes. And it happens all the time.

First of all, thanks for the welcome. Its a much nicer greeting than I received from certain other people.

I fly so often on US that I might as well work for them. Half my life is spent on one of their planes. As I've mentioned before, if they didnt take care of me, I'd go to another airline. From where I live I have plenty of options and more options coming up often.

I am not one to "trust" ancedotal evidence as from my experience its very one sided. Show me some hard numbers and then we can talk. Until then, you are going to have two groups. The group that dislikes US Airways and is going to keep insisting that FFs and high yield customers are leaving in droves. Then you'll have the group that likes US Airways and will disagree with the first group. US Airways is not perfect but there are other airlines out there that are far worse than them.

Other than management, you are close to being a group of 1.

I am not going to prolong the debate-time will tell. All I will say is that for everyone who is happy with US, there are 50 to 100 who are not. I am personally aware of at least $20 million in revenue which is lost for good, and if you do the math, the number is MUCH higher (based on responses to a survey, whose response rate is 2-3%).

Enjoy US--you're one of the few.

Best wishes.

And again, who do you think you are? Isnt there some sort of rule on this website that prohibits insulting and inflammatory posts? You have every right to disagree with me, but no right to be insulting and inflammatory. I find it funny that you do obviously disagree with me, but have yet to present your own opinion. All you've presented is BS.
You don't know ME? Why, I am US1YFARE. I am a legend in my own mind. My opinions are well known on here. Funny how everyone saw through your charade quickly. I have no idea what you found insulting...proving you wrong on the Y/B bonuses? Proving you wrong on Seeing how many F fares paid, Y fares paid and number of CP's on the flight? Oh, I am sorry, I didn't know there were rules against rebutting spin with facts.

You don't know ME? Why, I am US1YFARE. I am a legend in my own mind. My opinions are well known on here. Funny how everyone saw through your charade quickly. I have no idea what you found insulting...proving you wrong on the Y/B bonuses? Proving you wrong on Seeing how many F fares paid, Y fares paid and number of CP's on the flight? Oh, I am sorry, I didn't know there were rules against rebutting spin with facts.

And what makes you think you are right?? You have to yet to do anything other than insult me or say I am wrong!! You've done nothing at all to prove otherwise. With regards to some of the issues you've mentioned. I think I already proved about the Y/B bonuses by posting copies of posting direct from my Dividend Miles account. With regards to the other topic, I can't obviously provide evidence showing people showing me/sharing me the information. For that I'd need to videotape my activities, audio record my activities, etc. Which by no means would be practical. I know I'm stating the truth.

Also, I wouldn't call a few people who are in support of you and your comments, everyone. I know I am in the minority on this website of US Airways supporters, but I also know I'm not the only supporter.

Other than management, you are close to being a group of 1.

I am not going to prolong the debate-time will tell. All I will say is that for everyone who is happy with US, there are 50 to 100 who are not. I am personally aware of at least $20 million in revenue which is lost for good, and if you do the math, the number is MUCH higher (based on responses to a survey, whose response rate is 2-3%).

Enjoy US--you're one of the few.

Best wishes.

I highly doubt I'm close or will ever be close to being a group of 1.

Some questions for you. Are these figures from 50 to 100, etc. from hard evidence or more of this ancedotal evidence? Where is the $20 mil figure coming from? What survey are you refering to?

I think I already proved about the Y/B bonuses by posting copies of posting direct from my Dividend Miles account. .
Go read my reply. If your post wasn't an intentional mischaracterization, it certainly was spin. US does not offer Y/B bonuses. That was a limited time promotion for certain DM members. This is not competitive and shows their attitude for high fare paying customers.

I highly doubt I'm close or will ever be close to being a group of 1.

Some questions for you. Are these figures from 50 to 100, etc. from hard evidence or more of this ancedotal evidence? Where is the $20 mil figure coming from? What survey are you refering to?

You are in the minority. FFOCUS did a survey of its members, and based on almost 400 responses, only 27 Preferred flyers indicated any desire to stay with US Airways. Of those respondents, almost 80% have already left US.

You are free to disagree with other posters, but you are baiting people and trying to pick fights, which is something that the moderators won't permit.

Fly US all you want, and enjoy. The airline is at the bottom of customer service and product, and if/when you have issues or problems they go unaddressed. We have all the evidence you want, and I have spent my time and money trying to support US and it's employees, to no avail.

Any management which views its employees AND customers as liabilities rather than assets is doomed to failure...it's a matter of time, but it will happen.

As far as you seeing manifests, gonna call you on that--FA's could be suspended for letting customers see such paperwork, and last time I checked they usually do not show fare classes.

Try again....

Glad to hear those non-rev bennies are working for you.

Did you used to be based in PIT? I used to love those 9 trips, great crews!

If I was an employee/non rev, how would I be able to earn miles for all those flights and have maintained CP status???

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm not an employee of US Airways. I just enjoying the flying the airline and dont mind supporting them.

If the rumor board is correct, and Dougie is in ORD, and last week Dougie and Scottie were in BOS trying to raise some cash,(not a rumor, I saw them here) than maybe the DL rumors are just DL trying to raise the price for US/UA.

Bingo!

You are in the minority. FFOCUS did a survey of its members, and based on almost 400 responses, only 27 Preferred flyers indicated any desire to stay with US Airways. Of those respondents, almost 80% have already left US.

You are free to disagree with other posters, but you are baiting people and trying to pick fights, which is something that the moderators won't permit.

Fly US all you want, and enjoy. The airline is at the bottom of customer service and product, and if/when you have issues or problems they go unaddressed. We have all the evidence you want, and I have spent my time and money trying to support US and it's employees, to no avail.

Any management which views its employees AND customers as liabilities rather than assets is doomed to failure...it's a matter of time, but it will happen.

As far as you seeing manifests, gonna call you on that--FA's could be suspended for letting customers see such paperwork, and last time I checked they usually do not show fare classes.

Try again....

The responses of members of your organization in no way can be considered a true indicator of what is really going on at US Airways. Its just ancedotal evidence that really doesnt count for much. Unless the majority of Dividend Miles members are FFOCUS members, then try again.

With regards to my postings, how come its ok for other members on here to post inflamatory remarks, insults, etc. but yet its wrong for me to post my thoughts, feelings, opinions? Also I didnt know that defending myself against some of the remarks posted on here was wrong. None of what I have posted is "bait".

Thank you for the well wishes of enjoying my travel on US Airways. I will most certainly do that. Oh and management has been responsive to me when issues have arose. I have yet to have an issue go unresolved with US.

With regards to seeing paperwork, I did not just single out FAs. I have seen on many occasions, not just the paperwork FAs get but the reports that other work groups use such as airport customer service, etc. There are reports that show FF level, fare class, etc.

I'd suggest you try again.

With regards to seeing paperwork, I did not just single out FAs. I have seen on many occasions, not just the paperwork FAs get but the reports that other work groups use such as airport customer service, etc. There are reports that show FF level, fare class, etc.

Unless you've seen info on the majority of DM members - previous US travel vs current, previous fares paid vs current, etc, all you've got is what you easily dismiss as anecdotal evidence. Which doesn't count by your standards.

Jim

8_-Full-Moon.jpg

Unless you've seen info on the majority of DM members - previous US travel vs current, previous fares paid vs current, etc, all you've got is what you easily dismiss as anecdotal evidence. Which doesn't count by your standards.
Ouch.... that had to hurt :up:

This one appears to be headed for an early closure as well, folks.

A friendly reminder to all--discuss the issues, not the posters.

Back