ITT Video News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YFS_ssKOaE&feature=player_embedded

Though I do not agree with the content, I find these videos to sometimes be well produced and even humorous.

But a line has been crossed. Depicting the USAPA headquarters as a swastika is offensive, and totally inappropriate on so many levels. None of which involve the petty politics of our current situation. This was not a casual reference.

At least one pilot was suspended back in 2008 for just forwarding an email with a KKK parody reference.

Let me get this straight...two named US Airways pilots, participating in a parody with swastikas and talk of toxic fumes (gas?) interspersed in the video?

I have some calls to make tomorrow.

RR

Though I do not agree with the content, I find these videos to sometimes be well produced and even humorous.

But a line has been crossed. Depicting the USAPA headquarters as a swastika is offensive, and totally inappropriate on so many levels. None of which involve the petty politics of our current situation. This was not a casual reference.

At least one pilot was suspended back in 2008 for just forwarding an email with a KKK parody reference.

Let me get this straight...two named US Airways pilots, participating in a parody with swastikas and talk of toxic fumes (gas?) interspersed in the video?

I have some calls to make tomorrow.

RR

Reed;
You are right, MANY lines have been crossed. Here are just a few things that we find offensive:
1. The attempt to evade a final & binding seniority arbitration by changing the CBA (that under the advise of legal counsel that said it was a slam dunk...said legal counsel now going off to "greener pastures").
2. Making us pay for both USAPA's legal battles against us while we defend against your legal attacks.
3. The new CBA wasting further legal funds in the persecution of 24+ PHX/LAS based pilots. This legal maneuver (x2) was DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE.
4. The new CBA excluding the PHX based pilots in key positions on key committees.
5. The new CBA "firing" volunteers because they voice opinions.
6. The new CBA attempting to fire hundreds of west pilots for failure to pay union dues (previous CBA NEVER did this, nor did they have to).
7. The new CBA attempting to implicate 3 west pilots in a drummed-up "ID theft", that has done NOTHING but give these 3 pilots 7 months off WITH PAY
8. The new CBA Negotiating committee negotiating AWAY from the better AWA contract so as to attempt to pass a contract without the NIC (once again the east pilots helping out LCC's bottom line with someone elses money!).
9. The new CBA pi$$ing away over $12,000,000 in a fruitless paper chase, and failing to have barely one dime set aside for the next merger (you do remember that our CEO can not utter a sentence without the use of the words "consolidation" & "merger").

So you are offended that we make comparisons to Nazi Germany? These actions a akin to the very beginings of Adolf Hitler. The only thing missing for completion is a police state, rounding up the pilots & families into camps, and marching us into the gas chambers.

I remain offended by everything that Nazi Germany was responsible for. I am daily offended by USAPA and its march to non-disclosure, non-transparency, and the support for all pilots EAST as the cost of everyone else.

This has gone so far, that the only remedy will come from the courts. Using statistical data, un-emotional reading of court transcripts, and common sense leads me to the conclusion that the Nicolau list will be the only surviving seniority list. The end result with be the loss of BILLIONS of dollars in wages, benefits & time off.

The ITT videos are funny, and help to keep our spirits & support up.

Oh, BTW.....nice move with the dental plan. Another stellar victory for USAPA! (??). I just keep asking..."Surely they couldn't do anything else that STUPID", and then they do. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Latest posts

Back