JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either I missed it or we haven't been informed. LUS has a one flight a day scope for the IAM and LAA has 17
I believe. What has the NC proposed and what did AA offer to keep our guys staffed?
Sorry Notok
Not sure what happened, my message was cut off. So as an example...if we go to the same flight threshold as CWA (35wk I think) that would provide to open X amount of stations. If we go to 49wk that would provide XX amount. From what I understand, that is all still open.. again...sorry for the split response.

Freight for catering in Phl is not even close to being an equal swap. If the numbers in the article you posted about 160 jobs in freight is accurate, that falls approx 100 jobs short of current Phl catering staffing I’m told

Freight should be in addition to Catering and even expanding it out to other cities.

I think Airline Management has already shystered enough of our work in the last 30 years already.

Sorry Notok
Not sure what happened, my message was cut off. So as an example...if we go to the same flight threshold as CWA (35wk I think) that would provide to open X amount of stations. If we go to 49wk that would provide XX amount. From what I understand, that is all still open.. again...sorry for the split response.
No problem, I get what you're saying. Thanks

Oh, that's not 700. Childlike writing, all lower case etc...it's a newbie...lmao

It absolutely is 700. Every new profile is 700. Unless it doesn’t disagree or argue with Tim then it must be one of the good guys.

Well the Company made a claim in their presentation about having Freight in the Hubs as I recall. The illusion being that we would be doing Freight in ALL the Hubs. But then we get this little bit of news of the Company signing a new contract with G2?

I’d like to know some more about this Contract if I were speaking for the Association? The Company says they want Catering in that Station. Has the Association made a pass to regain old lost work?
Superfly has already advised you and the negotiators of the final enhancement. Lus health 2020, and cargo for clt and phl. And of course more $ than the $31.
There Will be no further enhancements than that. Not now and not in 5 years. All according to Superfly.

Well if you’re that desperate for the .22 cent raise that won’t cover your raised Medical I guess you might pass it?

ORD will absolutely care about losing their Deicing. That’s a 95% fail.
Ord is losing deicing anyways in 1 year as the deicing ordinance shifts to a deicing pad worked by the city of chicago. American and United will not be deicing in ord ever again. Stop lying.

Superfly has already advised you and the negotiators of the final enhancement. Lus health 2020, and cargo for clt and phl. And of course more $ than the $31.
There Will be no further enhancements than that. Not now and not in 5 years. All according to Superfly.

When is your buddy Jerry going to officially hand our Negotiators the new Company proposal? The TWU is in DC still I think after yesterday’s great news.

Did they tweak out those job losses in Maintenance or you know we’re all going to dive in head first to Section 6?

Lus does have the 7 flights a week threshold. Just for clarification purposes it is 7 per week not 1 per day. I know it sounds the same, and as difficult as it may be to believe, as written the language means that there could be 3 flights on Sat and 4 on Sun ( as an example) and that would satisfy the threshold.
As far as a proposal, I heard there were a number of options being discussed. Keeping 7 with no additional stations, moving threshold to a number that would include opening stations that fall into that flight threshold. Again as example only....going a

Freight for catering in Phl is not even close to being an equal swap. If the numbers in the article you posted about 160 jobs in freight is accurate, that falls approx 100 jobs short of current Phl catering staffing I’m told
Phl and clt cargo will only be half of phl clt catering.

Ord is losing deicing anyways in 1 year as the deicing ordinance shifts to a deicing pad worked by the city of chicago. American and United will not be deicing in ord ever again. Stop lying.

Not a problem at all. Show me the info where you know for a fact that the city of Chicago is planning to take over Deicing functions? Who’s going to be the Company that contracts to perform that work?

Do you have documentation to share confirming your words? Do you EVER have proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back