JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is your buddy Jerry going to officially hand our Negotiators the new Company proposal? The TWU is in DC still I think after yesterday’s great news.

Did they tweak out those job losses in Maintenance or you know we’re all going to dive in head first to Section 6?
I get no info on mx. Ask GP.
As far as fleet, i think superfly is believable. I have no idea if they offered to extend lus health and add clt and phl cargo, but they will, and add more wage according to superfly. That's going to be the true "take it or leave it"

Support me as what? I'm supportive of keeping my health care and I also stand behind weez and Alex standing up to get laa on our current lus health care.

You say we’re supporting you but then on the same page you say it’s gone?

And you wonder why I call you Sybil? Seriously you really wonder?

Not a problem at all. Show me the info where you know for a fact that the city of Chicago is planning to take over Deicing functions? Who’s going to be the Company that contracts to perform that work?

Do you have documentation to share confirming your words? Do you EVER have proof?
You dont listen. I'm not goin to argue with you. So believe what you want. The company already knows.

As far as fleet, i think superfly is believable. I have no idea if they offered to extend lus health and add clt and phl cargo, but they will, and add more wage according to superfly. That's going to be the true "take it or leave it"

You better check your fly. If they don’t make dramatic changes to Maintenance we ain’t going anywhere.

We’ll all be hanging out playing Wiffle Ball with each other.

You dont listen. I'm not goin to argue with you. So believe what you want. The company already knows.

No I read you. Everyone reads you. Everyone understands you.

Let’s see that proof that the Company knows ORD wants to do Deicing?

Oh and what about NYC, BOS, PHL, DFW, Etc?

Is every Airport authority planning to take over Deicing?

No I read you. Everyone reads you. Everyone understands you.

Let’s see that proof that the Company knows ORD wants to do Deicing?

Oh and what about NYC, BOS, PHL, DFW, Etc?

Is every Airport authority planning to take over Deicing?
Look, i dont like losing any work. I'm in this for the long haul like you. It's a no from me if we lose lavs.

Look, i dont like losing any work. I'm in this for the long haul like you. It's a no from me if we lose lavs.

No one said Lavs. We were talking about Deicing. Please focus.

I have to drive to work now so I assume in that hour you can find some Documentation about this Deicing issue?

31 yr AA employee what can these punks do that AA management hasn't tried

Not a goddamn thing. Welcome to the boards. Have fun.

Ord is losing deicing anyways in 1 year as the deicing ordinance shifts to a deicing pad worked by the city of chicago. American and United will not be deicing in ord ever again. Stop lying.

Anyone have an idea on how many jobs/manhours are dedicated to driving for either carrier?

Not a problem at all. Show me the info where you know for a fact that the city of Chicago is planning to take over Deicing functions? Who’s going to be the Company that contracts to perform that work?

Do you have documentation to share confirming your words? Do you EVER have proof?

They definitely are moving to pads; that’s part of the huge infrastructure plan for ORD laid out a couple of years ago.

Not sure about the City working it, though.

Not a goddamn thing. Welcome to the boards. Have fun.

Anyone have an idea on how many jobs/manhours are dedicated to driving for either carrier?

They definitely are moving to pads; that’s part of the huge infrastructure plan for ORD laid out a couple of years ago.

Not sure about the City working it, though.
The city will either do it or bend it out. It's going to be a roll of pads.
Nnot sure on the numbers of deicers.

Once again Tim, why wouldn't all the rest of LUS not be placed in the LAA medical? And if you do get this moratorium till 2020, what dose the LAA camp get as a offset to your savings. The benefits you might receive that we do not would place your small posse as having a advantage over LAA, so if letters are drafted as to such, what is the reason to have a JCBA.

Once again Tim, why wouldn't all the rest of LUS not be placed in the LAA medical? And if you do get this moratorium till 2020, what dose the LAA camp get as a offset to your savings. The benefits you might receive that we do not would place your small posse as having a advantage over LAA, so if letters are drafted as to such, what is the reason to have a JCBA.

The company, not Tim already said in their video, LUS insurance until 2020.

P. Rez

The city will either do it or bend it out. It's going to be a roll of pads.
Nnot sure on the numbers of deicers.

When PIT and PHL built their Deicing pad US Airways mechanics staffed it I was informed.

So that information alone should tell anyone that your “guess” on what could occur in ORD is doubtful.

Besides why would the City want to add further to their own employment rolls?

No if we accept and vote out Deicing work it’s AA who will hire and contract it out to a vendor to lower costs and limit their personal liabilities.

NO.

The company has or soon will offer clt and phl cargo. As long as extending lus health thru 2020. Although the videos may seem cryptic if the company is mentioning things in the video that the negotiators havent seen but i mentioned the enhanced fleet offer a couple weeks prior to the video. Superfly has been "spot on".

That's probably why they're going through the current exercise and if it is, don't be surprised if some of the items mentioned in these pages as being an issue, like the pay compared to DL rather than UA, the deicing and maybe even the catering is somehow modified to turn current "no" votes into "maybe" or "yes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back