June Transfers

Mr PK has decided to go down the displacement route from PIT and CLT vs recalls to fill the summer shortage of F/A's.

Mr. Pk has to justify his recent promotion andpay raise from manager to DIRECTOR, yet we can't get a raise. Amazing how many managers keep getting promotions and raises yet nothing for us.

With the overstaffing in PIT, I doubt they will recall. My money is on displacements from PIT.
Exactly. Prior to the 2006 displacements out of PIT, the reserves RARELY worked. I worked with an individual that was called 6 times in 5 months......IF the flying can be consolidated into fewer bases and more time generated across the board CLOSE A BASE or TWO. The West has operated with ONE Megabase and a few token reserves in LAS- obviously it has worked for that side of the operation. PIT is a very senior base but for whatever reason "IF" there needs to be an adjustment, I see the headcount coming out of there. Now b*tch about it... :lol:

So when are they gonna let the gates open for transfers fron phx and las? They will be able to fill it quick if they let f/a's come over.

Back