Just another liberal hypocrite

La Li Lu Le Lo

Veteran
May 29, 2010
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/li...rked-for-her/ar-BBGW9P2?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Linda Sarsour Accused Of Enabling Sexual Assault Against Woman Who Worked For Her

Linda_Sarsour.jpg

Just another manipulative, hypocritical, liberal scumbag.

What is the difference between a DemoRat hypocrite or a RepubliRat hypocrite?
They both suck.
Stop pointing fingers at everyone else unless you are pure (and there damn sure aren't very many on this planet).

What is the chapter and verse for puzzy grabbing... :D:eek:

I think the biblical word for that is "covet". The dear leader prefers the revised version of the "thou shalt not covet". It used to be "Thou shalt not covet they neighbors ass"...they changed it to donkey. The dear leader has never coveted a donkey, but he HAS coveted his fair share of asses.

Yep...both sides seem to have them. Here's an example from the republican side who got the endorsement of the Christian Values Voters

150926_gma_dwyer_0709_16x9_992.jpg
Christians as a whole don't require perfection. They understand that all people sin. Though I will grant you there are those fanatics who are far too quick to throw stones. I have been a target of a few of those stones myself.

The fact they endorsed him simply means they find enough common ground with his stated beliefs that they chose to show support. Their endorsement does not communicate that they think he has no flaws or that they agree with all of his behaviors or ideals.

Frankly that has nothing to do with the post I made and instead of discussing the topic you are trying to deflect. There are already tons of Trump threads on this forum, we don't need another.

Do you actually have anything to say about what I posted?

Evangelicals were pretty much left with making the better bad choice, and chose the candidate who was closer to their value system.

The reports about what happened at Arab American Association under her watch are pretty disturbing, but I can't say I'm surprised. You just don't go around criticizing men being men in that culture.

Latest posts