Just another liberal hypocrite

Christians as a whole don't require perfection. They understand that all people sin. Though I will grant you there are those fanatics who are far too quick to throw stones. I have been a target of a few of those stones myself.

The fact they endorsed him simply means they find enough common ground with his stated beliefs that they chose to show support. Their endorsement does not communicate that they think he has no flaws or that they agree with all of his behaviors or ideals.

Frankly that has nothing to do with the post I made and instead of discussing the topic you are trying to deflect. There are already tons of Trump threads on this forum, we don't need another.

Do you actually have anything to say about what I posted?

You were talking about hypocrites and I posted a picture of one. Christians don't require perfection...but the crowd he was pandering to will try everything to prevent two men who smoke poles from getting married....they will toss out Leviticus 20:13 to justify their condemnation. But here stands a man holding up a book he's never read (or sermon he's ever heard because they interfere with his tee time) and they seem to "overlook" what Leviticus had to say in verse 10. Of course, most will "forgive" him because while he's cheated on 3 wives (I'm pretty sure that he's poked little Hopie while married to Melania), he never cheated with "another man's wife". I think a better picture of hypocrites would have been a picture of the CROWD at the values voters summit

Evangelicals were pretty much left with making the better bad choice, and chose the candidate who was closer to their value system.

The reports about what happened at Arab American Association under her watch are pretty disturbing, but I can't say I'm surprised. You just don't go around criticizing men being men in that culture.
Yes....adulterers are better than most. You know what evangelicals COULD have done? They COULD have said "we just can't endorse either of the candidates". I didn't like either one. I didn't vote (The dear leader won my state's electoral vote in a landslide, so I would have only been one more vote in the popular vote - which he lost). They could have told their masses to either vote their conscience, or not vote at all. Come judgement day, they tell me that God won't accept "the lesser of two evils". As I said in a previous post - a better picture of hypocrites would have to a crowd shot at the values voters summit.

You were talking about hypocrites and I posted a picture of one.
I don't think you are being very truthful.

You could have chose a thousand people but you chose Trump.

Again, this thread has enough "bash Trump" threads created by leftist. Go post on one of those.

In my opinion Linda Sarsour is just another Muslim using leftist sheep to subjugate American culture. The same tactic they are using in the EU.

The fact I asked for a comment about the OP and the fact you came back with deflection shows me you have nothing.

I will also state I have no issues with anything Trump has done in a presidential capacity except Net Neutrality. I have a big issue with that as it basically allows censorship by an ISP.

Last edited:
Nope. But the book he is holding up doesn't support adultery and lying.

It's a fake cover over his Miss Nude America photo collection.
animated-smileys-shocked-019.gif

It is all about LuLu begging for attention.
Dogs beg.

You want an example of begging for attention? How about a fool that thinks himself clever who's idiotic one liners contribute nothing to the conversation?

That is someone begging for attention.

Christians as a whole don't require perfection. They understand that all people sin. Though I will grant you there are those fanatics who are far too quick to throw stones. I have been a target of a few of those stones myself.

The fact they endorsed him simply means they find enough common ground with his stated beliefs that they chose to show support. Their endorsement does not communicate that they think he has no flaws or that they agree with all of his behaviors or ideals.

Frankly that has nothing to do with the post I made and instead of discussing the topic you are trying to deflect. There are already tons of Trump threads on this forum, we don't need another.

Do you actually have anything to say about what I posted?

Given your use of 'they' does that mean you are not?
:eek:

I don't think you are being very truthful.

You could have chose a thousand people but you chose Trump.

Again, this thread has enough "bash Trump" threads created by leftist. Go post on one of those.

In my opinion Linda Sarsour is just another Muslim using leftist sheep to subjugate American culture. The same tactic they are using in the EU.

The fact I asked for a comment about the OP and the fact you came back with deflection shows me you have nothing.

I will also state I have no issues with anything Trump has done in a presidential capacity except Net Neutrality. I have a big issue with that as it basically allows censorship by an ISP.

I choose Trump be Sunday's are golf days and the man hasn't seen the inside of a church since any of his weddings. Yet he holds up a bible and tells people what a good Christian he is. And the title of this thead wasn't "Muslim woman is a hypocrite", it was "just another liberal hypocrite" I simply pointed out that they exist on both sides. One is a lone voice that you found on the internet, the other is the leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

Given your use of 'they' does that mean you are not?
:eek:
I have my own ideas about what God is.

While I am not adversarial to the church I lean more toward science than religion. I believe the ethics championed by Christians are sound and I have found that I have a better quality of life when i adhere to them. I find regret and trouble in my life when I do not. That is simply an observation of my personal experiences and not an endorsement.

My personal thought is there is a God and that he is an intelligence that exist outside of time (we have proven that time can flow differently therefore has variance). Given the size of the universe I am not so arrogant that I believe we are the only intelligent life or that were held in a higher regard by God than other life (intelligent or otherwise).

I find when one observes nature there is a logical order to the way things work (reflecting an intelligence i.e. God).

This may surprise you but the people who raised me (mother and step father) leaned more toward Wiccan or New Age religion. They to however found value in Christian ethics.

I choose Trump be Sunday's are golf days and the man hasn't seen the inside of a church since any of his weddings. Yet he holds up a bible and tells people what a good Christian he is. And the title of this thead wasn't "Muslim woman is a hypocrite", it was "just another liberal hypocrite" I simply pointed out that they exist on both sides. One is a lone voice that you found on the internet, the other is the leader of the most powerful nation on earth.
We are all one lone voice. To say otherwise is to imply you have given yours up and allow others to speak for you.

If you want to point out Republican hypocrisy feel free to start your own thread. You can start with Mary Fallin.

Maybe I would not have such an issue with leftist if they had not spent the last few decades attacking American ideals and culture. Which is what Obama was saying when he stated he wanted to fundamentally change the United States.

Last edited:
HEY, look at me. This is my thread about someone of a different color, different sex, different religion, and different country scaring the Bejeezus out of me. Don't talk about anything else.

HEY, look at me. This is my thread about someone of a different color, different sex, different religion, and different country scaring the Bejeezus out of me. Don't talk about anything else.
And I point out a man who is the same sex, same color, same country and supposedly the same religion at me, and he scares the hell out me more than a lone Muslim woman. Because he has one thing she does not - power.

Latest posts

Back