Justify Syria

Hey, Obama told Medvedev that he'd have more flexibility after the election. And being bent over by Putin probably required a *lot* of flexibility....

Tonights video proves this:

opqv5i.jpg

Hey, Obama told Medvedev that he'd have more flexibility after the election. And being bent over by Putin probably required a *lot* of flexibility....

Tonights video proves this:

opqv5i.jpg

YA, but what would (dirty) DICK Cheney have done ?

I mention DIRTY DICK, only because the world knows STUPID listened to EVERYTHING D-D told him.

(I just gotta answer my own Question)...Dirty DICK...would've SOLD Assad MORE Gas ..on the "QT", plus a juicy Haliburton contract).

YA, but what would (dirty) DICK Cheney have done ?

I mention DIRTY DICK, only because the world knows STUPID listened to EVERYTHING D-D told him.

(I just gotta answer my own Question)...Dirty DICK...would've SOLD Assad MORE Gas ..on the "QT", plus a juicy Haliburton contract).

Instead of ALWAYS bringing up the previous administration, why not ask "Where's Biden ?"

Bears has always lived in the past... Much easier to criticize the previous guy than it is to realize you voted for an incompetent fool and his parrot.

Criticize Bush and Cheney if you must, but they had the balls to make the tough calls without taking an opinion poll...

The Just Ain't Right can't figure out whether to level Syria, give aid to al-Qaeda rebels, claim Assad had no poison gas, piss, or go blind. But they do know the radio says Obama is wrong whatever he does.

The Just Ain't Right can't figure out whether to level Syria, give aid to al-Qaeda rebels, claim Assad had no poison gas, piss, or go blind. But they do know the radio says Obama is wrong whatever he does.

maybe you should just stick to your one liners

McCain. Assad must have poison gas if he is giving it up. Even one liners go over some little pink heads.

and what has Obama said? He's drawing a line in the sand, he's not drawing and line n the sand.
He's afraid to act and make a decision unless he can get Congress to share the blame with.
You trying to spin blame on the right makes you look like more an idiot than usual.

and what has Obama said? He's drawing a line in the sand, he's not drawing and line n the sand.
He's afraid to act and make a decision unless he can get Congress to share the blame with.
You trying to spin blame on the right makes you look like more an idiot than usual.

See where Obama has been successful in getting Putin to send arms to Syria and now Iran. That President Obama is one hell of a international statesman.

Back