Layoff Numbers

I HATE MY EMPLOYEES. Are you kidding???

it has nothing to do with the employees. It is all about making huge changes in the way that the work is done. I'm not saying that they really know what they are doing but if we are all the same title we can all be used the same way. No matter what the situation. Sounds good on paper but lets see how it works.
If you all are not preparing for other jobs then quit bitching about this one. No one has really stood up before and I don't see many standing together now either.
Nothing will change except our pay!! Same management team.....same problems.....even more pissed off workers .....equals American Airlines goes out of business!!!!!

I'm still waiting on the company to explain to me how they will raise $1B in New revenue?????
Not saying I believe it will happen, but they'll talk about the planned 20% increase in flying in key business markets at NYC, LAX, CHI, DFW and MIA over the next five years with much of the increase being higher-yielding international flying.

I'm skeptical it actually comes to pass, just like I was skeptical when they said that TULE had brought in half a billion (or more) of third party revenue and lowered costs at the bases (supposedly in addition to the concessions) of several hundred million a year. Sounds very grand when talked about but the financial statements didn't seem to support the claims of success.

Latest posts

Back