LCC Proposes $8B merger with Delta

I guess one's definition of "sucks" would be determinate here. Yes, DL's yield is lower but so is their CASM.

Sorry I was not specific but I was also looking at a more macroeconomic point of view in terms or profit versus revenue.

Flying Cat,

I love your picture (avitar?) Is that your cat or a cat that just happened to be on a flight?

Actually the cat pictured is named Emily. She was accidently sent to France in a shipping container and was flow back on Continental in BusinessFirst. Im sure she loved the comfort but probably hated the CRJ she was forced to take on the last leg home.

My fiance chides me on how i love the window seat and like to look out of it. So when she saw this pic she said the cat flies like you. Thus flyingcat was born.

Actually the cat pictured is named Emily. She was accidently sent to France in a shipping container and was flow back on Continental in BusinessFirst. Im sure she loved the comfort but probably hated the CRJ she was forced to take on the last leg home.

My fiance chides me on how i love the window seat and like to look out of it. So when she saw this pic she said the cat flies like you. Thus flyingcat was born.

I second that. Love the flyingcat!