Less than 100 days, then one PANDEMIC will be CURED !

A SEVERE world - wide Pandemic will be eradicated because of a 100% effective VACCINE.

The name of the VACCINE ?

ELECTION DAY !
Don't get carried away. Remember he was Selected before over a politician who had served the country as a U.S. Senator, the Secretary of State, and First Lady. With my acute political sense, I called a friend the night that Trump was nominated and said to my friend (another acute amateur politician) "Well, the Republicans have just elected the first woman President of the United States." I could not fathom that anyone would vote for Trump other than some mentally challenged citizen. My bad.

Don't get carried away. Remember he was Selected before over a politician who had served the country as a U.S. Senator, the Secretary of State, and First Lady. With my acute political sense, I called a friend the night that Trump was nominated and said to my friend (another acute amateur politician) "Well, the Republicans have just elected the first woman President of the United States." I could not fathom that anyone would vote for Trump other than some mentally challenged citizen. My bad.

Sorry Jim, but this election is in a lot of ways, NOTHING like 2016 !

I'll make 5 predictions to you that differentiate 2020, from 2016.

1 - 2 - 3. There is NO 3rd party candidate this year to suck away votes from JB in PA/MI and WI. Remember, the MORON won those states by less than 1%. Plus, though experienced, HILLARY was very much NOT LIKED. A LOT of people GENUINELY L I K E...JB !

4/5. NC + FL, will likely go Blue this time around.

Sorry Jim, but this election is in a lot of ways, NOTHING like 2016 !

I'll make 5 predictions to you that differentiate 2020, from 2016.

1 - 2 - 3. There is NO 3rd party candidate this year to suck away votes from JB in PA/MI and WI. Remember, the MORON won those states by less than 1%. Plus, though experienced, HILLARY was very much NOT LIKED. A LOT of people GENUINELY L I K E...JB !

4/5. NC + FL, will likely go Blue this time around.
From your lips to God's ears. But I still plan to hold the celebration until after the count of the votes. I fear a Big Jim Folsom event. As my father would say..."Big Jim was elected Governor of Alabama twice, but no one ever voted for him." Meaning: No one would ever admit to voting for him. One of those wins was done against a roster of 16 candidates for governor . (In those days, Alabama did not require much effort to declare yourself a candidate for office and get your name on the ballot.)

So, you go ahead with your childish overuse of ALL CAPS TYPING, and thinly veiled scatology. If Trump wins you will be well into the 2028 election before the Trumpettes stop copying your posts guaranteeing JB's election and throwing them back at you.

Reactions: Kev3188
From your lips to God's ears. But I still plan to hold the celebration until after the count of the votes. I fear a Big Jim Folsom event. As my father would say..."Big Jim was elected Governor of Alabama twice, but no one ever voted for him." Meaning: No one would ever admit to voting for him. One of those wins was done against a roster of 16 candidates for governor . (In those days, Alabama did not require much effort to declare yourself a candidate for office and get your name on the ballot.)

So, you go ahead with your childish overuse of ALL CAPS TYPING, and thinly veiled scatology. If Trump wins you will be well into the 2028 election before the Trumpettes stop copying your posts guaranteeing JB's election and throwing them back at you.

Well Jim, Kevin's post just above yours, said it best, when he stated, " If EVERYONE comes out to vote ". That has been a true statement for soooo many elections !
With that said, If EVER there was a time for "EVERYONE" to come out to VOTE, It's certainly THIS ELECTION !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, and the " CAPS ", well, LIVE with IT !! :)

Well Jim, Kevin's post just above yours, said it best, when he stated, " If EVERYONE comes out to vote ". That has been a true statement for soooo many elections !
With that said, If EVER there was a time for "EVERYONE" to come out to VOTE, It's certainly THIS ELECTION !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, and the " CAPS ", well, LIVE with IT !! :)
Couldn't agree more with you. I've spent the last 4 years asking the question, "Did you vote in the election? before I would allow someone to b*tch about the Trump. If you didn't vote, don't ask me to listen to your complaints. I just tell them "you got what you asked for when you didn't vote." Not voting is actually a method of voting. It just denies you the right to take credit OR avoid blame for the outcome.

9 8 Days, Insp69.

TICK....TICK....TICK !! :eek: :confused: :eek:
safe_image.php