Letter sent to NMB regarding FLeet Service dispute

wings, the IAM has never been anything more than the player on the field that runs his mouth in the 4th quarter while the scoreboard reads a blowout. All talk, no walk. And the reason why there is going to be an election isn't because of you, me, or any other individual. The reason why there is going to be an election is because hundreds of IAM members joined forces with the TWU in putting a miserable end to the 'pain' of doing 'hard time' and being IAM'd.

Although I'm not surprised, even the IAM's organizing drive that is pumping out all this election propaganda is second rate. Little flimsy postcard type things that stink of the appearance of second rate and cheapness. Unfortunately for the IAM, this US AIRWAYS campaign will also spill over and be very 'painful' to their endeavors with the Continental workers.
regards,

You have issues because IAM relieved you of your office,be honest...you have a personal agenda. ;)

You have issues because IAM relieved you of your office,be honest...you have a personal agenda. ;)

If I have issues because the IAM relieved me of my office then what were my issues before that happened?

Certainly everyone [friends and foes] knows I never kissed any IAM butt for a job, quite the contrary. I usually had my foot up the IAM's butt and still do. It is not hard to imagine why. They suck dude as in real bad. Hate to be crude about it but they have done nothing for the workers. Nothing, i.e., except pimping dues money.

Yes, I do have a personal agenda since I am a variable in this election. Let's be clear, the agenda is to get the NMB to destroy the IAM certification. This I do for free and with all my might, even though I'm a small fish in this equation.

regards,

Dell, what is your agenda.. this is a ramp problem, you are retired so you comments are taken for what they are but you DO NOT have a say in our future so kindly BUTt OUT!!!

Dell, what is your agenda.. this is a ramp problem, you are retired so you comments are taken for what they are but you DO NOT have a say in our future so kindly BUTt OUT!!!
you should sit back and listen to the old,wise ones before

you jump off and make any quick decisions.....

remember the

story of the old bull and the young bull....

sitting atop a meadow overlooking a herd of cows...the

young bull says to the old bull...lets run down and get

one of those cows......the old bull says to the young

bull,lets walk down and get them all...

have a nice day sonny boy..... ;)

Latest posts