Lion Air Max8 crash

Actually, after I made that post, I read further into one of the links I listed and found that the FAA action does not require that the 737 MAX8 a/c be grounded. Seems the correction to the particular problem is already in the pilot's manual. A switch needs to be engaged, but it must be held in position in order for the autopilot to stop trying to dive the a/c. If I got this right, holding the switch in open position tells the autopilot to ignore certain info which normally would tell the autopilot that the a/c has stalled and the a/c must dive to restart. Now, if I got it wrong, remember I was a flight attendant. I was paid to be cute, not smart.
Hey you put up with a lot . I am smart , but not patient enough to be a F/A. ARE you retired or still working?

Hey you put up with a lot . I am smart , but not patient enough to be a F/A. ARE you retired or still working?
I retired Nov. 30 of last year. I had surgery for a ruptured disc in my neck in January, 2016. Sometime between then and October of last year, scar tissue formed on the spinal cord. There is no correction for this other than surgery which would have just created more scar tissue. The scarring affected my balance and my walking; so, retirement was the only option. And, no I don't think it was work-related. I really don't have a clue as to when the rupture occurred. I just know when the symptoms became apparent. I miss flying, but retirement is not as bad as I thought it would be. When I wake up in the morning, I'm done for the day.:rolleyes:

Last edited: