Local 591 Nominees

Still no ballot. Seen others and it is kind of amazing how all of Team Videtich, except Bob are the top candidates. What are the odds of that happening?

I am telling others to vote for

Peterson
Schiable
Owens
Rojas
Knapp
Flippelli

I just voted on-line and I did NOT vote for any Hitler quoting idiots.

teAAm videtich will not be elected and they will be standing by as don tries to figure out how to manipulate the system...again... and get his tools into office.

Nick will probably be saying "Maybe I should have quoted Stalin?".

Still no ballot. Seen others and it is kind of amazing how all of Team Videtich, except Bob are the top candidates. What are the odds of that happening?

I am telling others to vote for

Peterson
Schiable
Owens
Rojas
Knapp
Flippelli

Game playing by the ATD. They know no other way.

I just voted on-line and I did NOT vote for any Hitler quoting idiots.

teAAm videtich will not be elected and they will be standing by as don tries to figure out how to manipulate the system...again... and get his tools into office.

If none of TeAAm Videtich is elected, which is likely, they may even cancel the whole thing.

If none of TeAAm Videtich is elected, which is likely, they may even cancel the whole thing.

Yes they might and blame the court injunction for relief that was submitted.
Then the International will convince Tulsa that the Line locals are destroying this union and company. Standby for the story.......................

With less than 1 week to go before the election closes, I say it is time for one more push of getting people to vote. MIami is a solid anti-Team Videtich, and I am continually reminding guys to vote but the other stations have got to also push people to vote. The Videtich candidates should get no more than 10% of the votes.

Spread the word and VOTE

Attachments

• twu reciept 25.jpg
    twu reciept 25.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 334
http://twu514.org/bl...ection-results/http://twu514.org/bl...ion-results/RE: Election 591 Results
Dear Brothers & Sisters
Today the Local 591 Election Committee finalized the election of your Local 591 officers and below are the results of the vote:
  • President – Gary Peterson
  • Vice President – Gary Schaible
  • Recording Secretary – Jorge Rojas
  • Financial Secretary Treasurer – Robert Owens
  • Central Region Vice President – Brian Friedman
  • Northeast Region Vice President – Stephen Gukelberger
  • Western Region Vice President – John “JR” Ruiz
  • Southeast Region Vice President – James Knapp
  • Southwest Region Vice President – Gerald Mishak
  • Title I Executive Board – Jim (Flip) Fillipelli
  • Title II Executive Board – Eddie Suarez
  • Title V Executive Board – Mike Bush
    There were 4,206 eligible voters, of which 1,105 cast a ballot, representing 26.3% of the eligible voters. Of the ballots cast, 425 were by phone and 680 were by web.
    We congratulate all that have been elected and look forward to working with them in the future and hope those that were not elected continue to volunteer to service the membership in the new Local.
    The transition of grievances, finances and assets should begin next week, so we would request that you work with the incoming President and board to ensure a smooth transition.

Back