Local 70 race gets childish

Okay so Mike F. is a lying politically motivated pus*sy, him we have to deal with till someone gets elected to correct the situation.

Andy P. is a naive pus*sy for going to ask permission, I know he cannot correct the situation if elected.

Place your vote elsewhere, maybe it will count.
Agree on the MF issue, disagree on the AP issue. Just because he wants the respect of management does not mean he is a p*ssy. So what if he called to let them know he was in the crew lounge campaigning? That in no way speaks to his views or his ideas for cleaning up the mess that LA left behind.

I think you are confusing being a p*ssy with being respectful. Believe me, AP is not "in bed" with management, if that's what you are implying. You are off track there.

In your opinion, Wolf, who do you think is the best candidate, the one that would really "shred" management like you seem to want?

Agree on the MF issue, disagree on the AP issue. Just because he wants the respect of management does not mean he is a p*ssy.

sky high states: Why should he be interested in wanting respect from management while they WEASEL their way into UNION BUSINESS? He's looking for RESPECT in the wrong direction!!! Who wants HIM to have respect for a company that has placed the flight attendant group at the BOTTOM OF THE INDUSTRY in pay and benefits????????

MAJOR MISTAKE!!!!!!

Only stating opinions.

sky high states: Why should he be interested in wanting respect from management while they WEASEL their way into UNION BUSINESS? He's looking for RESPECT in the wrong direction!!! Who wants HIM to have respect for a company that has placed the flight attendant group at the BOTTOM OF THE INDUSTRY in pay and benefits????????

MAJOR MISTAKE!!!!!!
Only stating opinions.
What? Local inflight management placed us at the bottom of the industry in pay and benefits? I thought FA's had a vote on that, no? Having a good working relationship with the local inflight management has nothing to do with AP's ability to defend or fight for his membership. Not sure I am making the connection here.

Agree on the MF issue, disagree on the AP issue. Just because he wants the respect of management does not mean he is a p*ssy. So what if he called to let them know he was in the crew lounge campaigning? That in no way speaks to his views or his ideas for cleaning up the mess that LA left behind.

I think you are confusing being a p*ssy with being respectful. Believe me, AP is not "in bed" with management, if that's what you are implying. You are off track there.

In your opinion, Wolf, who do you think is the best candidate, the one that would really "shred" management like you seem to want?

From the top. Letters read.

Al Fiore- This guy writes about himself in the third person and claims to be able “to get back all of the benefits management stole from us!†He’s either delusional, stoned or plans on using a gun. What the hell did he do in NY? Has an MBA but apparently can’t use it. Sorry no go.

Celine DeLuca- Nice letter, well written and seems to have some backbone. Quote: “There will be no more givebacks, no cost neutral provisions, or taking from one group to give to another. US Airways “bankruptcy trump cards†are all used up. This company is in a position to achieve great fortunes, and as Labor, we should expect our fortunes to be achieved as well.†Thank you for at least showing you want to improve my pay. Possible.

Terry Graf- Been there, done that. No thanks! Stay in California. Don’t feed me a line about resigning for the good of the Local. LA could have been recalled without your resignation. Once resigned always resigned. Later, no go.

Lee Herring- Haven’t received anything about him. ??????????

John McCorkle- Good letter, the guy can write. However he takes a little more credit than he is due. Seems to think he will have input into weather the company merges or consolidation continues. John, you don’t. Does not seem to be as timid as the other “men†running for the position. Possible.

Brian Morgan- What can I say he is the “child of a Naval Officer†and helps pick out uniforms. Hell, my father killed Japanese in the pacific, so what. This guy has no backbone and in my opinion went into the interim position with the idea of staying there.
A vote for this chunky little fellow is a vote to keep Mike F. Stay home Brian and pick out some new uniforms. No go.

Andrew Perkins- Haven’t seen his letter, because he is too afraid to put it out. Andy, you are probably a really, really nice fellow. I just don’t want one. As your supporters say I want a Militant. You cannot get what we deserve from this company by being courteous. Stay home and knit. No go.

So Itestwell vote for Andy and keep the same old shiit rolling downhill, we are at the bottom so I’m sure we’ll get it.

P.S. Your posts lack logic. May have something to do with your avatar.

John McCorkle is no unionist...not in the past, not in the present, and not in the future. My take on his runnng is to attempt to destroy from within and continue where the company and Jerry G. left off.

What he is...is a comedian who copies and pastes industry facts and pokes jokes at who is news in the industry for the week, and attempt to give his predictions for the future.

Funny, the guy wants to run for LECP, but hated all unions specifically AFA since he started to write his ABC's in a newsletter format. Well, until he needed AFA, which he now won't admit. Yea, spin that, John.

He can't deal with management and is the KING of backstabbing, bias, spinning any information on anything and anybody, taking just bits of facts and turning it on its head to acheive some kind joke to embarass, or discredit anyone with no retaliation.

He needs to keep flying and keep copying and pasting industry information and make us all laugh. B) .

Vote for him is a vote for Laura and the same type of representation PHL wanted to throw out.

Andrew Perkins- Haven’t seen his letter, because he is too afraid to put it out. Andy, you are probably a really, really nice fellow. I just don’t want one. As your supporters say I want a Militant. You cannot get what we deserve from this company by being courteous. Stay home and knit. No go.
Wolf,

My letter went out via eline to 1,180 flight attendants based in PHL …you may want to sign up so you can be in the loop. Still waiting for your call or PM so you can ask me the tough questions….off on a 4 day! B)

Wolf,

My letter went out via eline to 1,180 flight attendants based in PHL …you may want to sign up so you can be in the loop. Still waiting for your call or PM so you can ask me the tough questions….off on a 4 day! B)

Still waiting for your answer to my previous question.
What exactly did you do for the Local under LA?
Answer without company permission, you have mine.

Still waiting for your answer to my previous question.
What exactly did you do for the Local under LA?
Answer without company permission, you have mine.
LA asked me to be the InfoRep point person during the contract negotiations. That’s about it…I had worked with her in the office during LZ term and knew we couldn’t work together….so I didn’t get involved.

LA asked me to be the InfoRep point person during the contract negotiations. That’s about it…I had worked with her in the office during LZ term and knew we couldn’t work together….so I didn’t get involved.

OK, so then you did nothing for the Local.
Correct?

I find it funny how I emailed the union about not receiving any ballot information and have YET to hear anything back. That was on the 4th. Really on the ball in the union office I see. Do they read emails in the office? As for Celine, I met her while she was "stuffing mailboxes". What in impression. DEFINATELY knows her stuff and seems to be VERY determined. I liked her. I wish I could get my info to VOTE though. Hmmmmm.

Not while LA was in there, no.

Here is LA's PM to me regarding your contribution.

EDITED BY MODERATOR--Posting PM's in a public forum is not permitted.

Andy, I hope you were not using the official Union e-mail addresses for your own personal use.
Kind of gives the wrong impression, don't you think?
Much as I hate to I have to agree with LA on this one, she would know.
Reserve's and Blockholder's better wake up.
I recall something in your e-line mentioning Union representation.
Care to elaborate?
Now is the time to show those testicles you speak of having.

Just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water. :shock: Here LA is back with her mouth. This topic headline got it right- childish. :down:

Here is LA's PM to me regarding your contribution.

EDITED BY MODERATOR

Andy, I hope you were not using the official Union e-mail addresses for your own personal use.
Kind of gives the wrong impression, don't you think?
Much as I hate to I have to agree with LA on this one, she would know.
Reserve's and Blockholder's better wake up.
I recall something in your e-line mentioning Union representation.
Care to elaborate?
Now is the time to show those testicles you speak of having.

Oh I am just cryiiiiiiiiing for LA! She was treated so horribly, and did so much for the membership! Please.... :lol:

Hey Wolf, if LA said all that about AP, he sounds pretty "militant"; maybe he is the candidate you want!! :up: :rolleyes:

Sorry you feel my posts lack logic, slow down and read them again.... :huh:

I find it funny how I emailed the union about not receiving any ballot information and have YET to hear anything back. That was on the 4th. Really on the ball in the union office I see. Do they read emails in the office? As for Celine, I met her while she was "stuffing mailboxes". What in impression. DEFINATELY knows her stuff and seems to be VERY determined. I liked her. I wish I could get my info to VOTE though. Hmmmmm.
Trav,

Funny, I received the nomination ballots in Dec, but not the phone instructions in January. I called the 800 number, (i think 800 424 2401) x706 and talked to someone who helped me out and I voted online.

Wolf,

You are usually "spot on", but I would n't trust one single word Laura spews. She is the Queen of lies and exaggertions. I have caught her often times adding to a story to suit her needs and twisting the facts, or just forgetting the facts and presenting information as if it were fact.

I've learned in my dealings with Laura, whatever she states, its the total opposite. Her and Luther were one of a kind and why, why, why PHL would vote her in as President at the time, instead of Roger Holmin who was running against her is beyond anyones logic and comprehension. At least with Roger, he was sincere, committed and would try his best to give the f/a the best he could offer.

Laura didn't respect the group and used them to enhance her financial situation.

If Andy didn't want to work with her, its because she was basically worthless as a rep and I'm sure, without knowing Andy, he didn't want to be guided by her inept leadership.

Latest posts

Back