Mars

Elvis

Veteran
Mar 10, 2003
With the present state of the American economy why should GW spend billions of dollars to go to the "red planet"

I am sure the money could be spent on local projects such as health care.

:elvis: :rant: :elvis: :rant: :elvis:

Oooohhhh...those robot landers are making me sooooo angry!!! I think I shall blast them with my Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modu-lator. :shock:

I was minding my own business today, brushing off debris from a dust storm, and this little, six wheeled robot character pulled up and started digging holes in my backyard. I pulled out it's flash memory and it slowed down a little. Do you earthlings want this peice of space junk back or should I pitch it into the lagoon and be rid of it?

hover.gif

All you would have to do is hijack it from the Hollywood sound stage. The one just beside the 1969 moon landing stage :D

Do You mean the one that the movie Capricorn One was based on?

:elvis: :elvis: :elvis:

Yep that's the one. They couldn't really show the real pics from the moon, not after what they found there.
Oops! I may have said too much alr

DATE: 30 Jan 04

This information was rated CONFIDENTIAL until GW started blabbing last week and blew it all wide open.

So here's a little inside information....
Just like the previous missions, it's going to be us primates that lead the way.

I test-drove that little robot car (that's now on Mars) a few years ago during trials out in the high desert (Edwards AFB, and other Classified locations). A great little buggy, the drive system is out of a Honda Quad, hydraulics from an old Astar 350D, and the main processor is from a Chrysler mini-van, (now you know why they are having problems!!).

This is a photo of me getting into my special suit before I blasted-off 3 weeks ago. I should be on Mars in a few months. At that time I'll plant the Stars and Stripes in the Red Planet's soil, and call it the 51st State (or did Alberta already get that ??).
Then I've been ordered to go find this Zenon guy and kick some Martian butt!! (just like we did in 'Nam and 'Raq).

Wish me luck, I'll send you all an e-mail from Mars.

Couldn't find those large stores of munitions in Iraq so he is broadening his search. Or I could be he is looking for intelligent life, they are running out of choices for the Presidents position. He has all the food he needs and a battery of people looking after his health for the rest of his life, what does he care.