Mary TRUMP. Her Book Released TODAY !

Watched some of her interview with Maddow. She looked less credible than the Steele dossier.

Credibility is not your strong suit.

What this says is that COVID was probably raging in NY/NJ/MA but testing didn't ramp up while people were actively infecting each other...

And the mortality rate continues to plummet towards being just like seasonal flu and pneumonia. We might be closer to herd immunity than we are a vaccine, which would actually be a good thing. I even heard that they might stop referring to it as an epidemic if the mortality rate continues to drop...

I don't think "just like the flu" explains hundreds of thousands of deaths--especially to the family and friends of the dead. It's not like getting furloughed or terminated from your job.

Watched some of her interview with Maddow. She looked less credible than the Steele dossier.
I bet her manner of dress and talk would be fascinating if only she would vote Republican. Note to Republicans for November reference: If you jump way out from the cliff's edge, you have a slight chance of landing in the water. Too bad the river is only 2 feet deep.

Last edited:
Way to Go, RE-PLUGS !
Attack the messenger, NOT the Message.

This lady is a CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, which makes her VERY F Credible !

AH, none of this matters. Why ?
Because the M O R O N ... IS, "DEAD man WALKING" !!