Mayday ....

Biggles

Senior
Mar 9, 2003
Biggsie is having a hullofa time trying to fix up an excel spreadsheet. Can't seem to replace info in a cell, blasted thing sticks in a date when I input a part number. Its 1 am and the laptop is soon to find its way to my backyard. Cursing isn't helping either! Suggestions from computer wizards are most welcomed immediately - gotta get this flippin thing done by morning!

7.gif
14.gif
15.gif
7.gif

Biggsie is having a hullofa time trying to fix up an excel spreadsheet. Can't seem to replace info in a cell, blasted thing sticks in a date when I input a part number. Its 1 am and the laptop is soon to find its way to my backyard. Cursing isn't helping either! Suggestions from computer wizards are most welcomed immediately - gotta get this flippin thing done by morning!

7.gif
14.gif
15.gif
7.gif

7.gif
14.gif
15.gif
7.gif

7.gif
14.gif
15.gif
7.gif

7.gif
14.gif
15.gif
7.gif

7.gif
14.gif
15.gif
7.gif

7.gif
14.gif
15.gif
7.gif

7.gif
14.gif
15.gif
7.gif

7.gif
14.gif
15.gif
7.gif

Well, kind of shooting in the dark but is it ''your'' spreadsheet? Meaning, do you have administrative rights to it? If you did not make the original, someone might have put a lock on that cell thus causing you the grief. If you select the cell and hit delete, the info within it should get deleted.

Check Tools > Protection

Hope this helps.

Well, kind of shooting in the dark but is it ''your'' spreadsheet? Meaning, do you have administrative rights to it? If you did not make the original, someone might have put a lock on that cell thus causing you the grief. If you select the cell and hit delete, the info within it should get deleted.

Check Tools > Protection

Hope this helps.

Check Tools > Protection

Hope this helps.

Check Tools > Protection

Hope this helps.

Check Tools > Protection

Hope this helps.

Check Tools > Protection

Hope this helps.

Back