Mayday ....

My guess is that the cell had a "Date Format" applied to it... Thus attempting to convert your number to a date. Change the cell''s format to a number format

My guess is that the cell had a "Date Format" applied to it... Thus attempting to convert your number to a date. Change the cell''s format to a number format

sfc & Kyle ! Bingo! you''re both right!!

Where were you at 3+am this morning? When I got to the office, I asked buddy (who gave me the disk) if he knew what may have caused me so much grief. He, at first could not imagine and then later in the day he kinda said "oops" gave you a "read only" version, and to top it off, those cells that would not accept numbers had the "date" format locked on. So, basically, Biggs didn''t really have a chance in the hot spot to start with.

Old news now! Thanks for your input, much appreciated!

Where were you at 3+am this morning? When I got to the office, I asked buddy (who gave me the disk) if he knew what may have caused me so much grief. He, at first could not imagine and then later in the day he kinda said "oops" gave you a "read only" version, and to top it off, those cells that would not accept numbers had the "date" format locked on. So, basically, Biggs didn''t really have a chance in the hot spot to start with.

Back