Mec President Resigns Early

Piney,

Since Teddy does not deny the veracity of the document, I fail to understand what "disclosure" would add to the discussion. Do you have a problem with Teddy's truthfulness? Perhaps you think Teddy is lying about the document?

The issue, sir, is Teddy's disclosure to the MEC of personal perks. Everything else is quite irrelevant.

She had two chances to disclose. She blew both of them. I can force myself to believe she "forgot" the first time. The second is a lot more difficult to believe.

About leaving early. Was everyone who left early entitled to the perks she got? Where do I sign?

goodstew said:
I have had limited dealings with both Laura and Terri in their professional capacities but a long history with both on the line. I have had unsatisfactory and very unprofessional responses from both members in the last month. In a response to a question about USAirways safety corner cutting (and repeated violation of federal law) that I have seen on line; I was told by Terri to keep my mouth shut if I knew what was good for me - the union would deny all knowlege. In a response from a question I posed to Laura on the recall election of Teddy - she responed in a really petty and defensive manner. It was clear to me that she did not care what her membership thought and was ignoring the mounting wave of opposition to her position. She clearly had an agenda and was hell-bent on seeing it through. It is far too cozy with the USAirways management in the phl afa office these days. I have been a strong, vocal and active union member for the last 18 years. I took the furlough Sep 1 and feel like a bit of a coward but I am tired of the BS. To my friends in PHL who are still around...beware and keep your eyes open and your noses clean. You don't have any friends or allies anymore. We will miss you Mollie and Teddy....Mariellen, how do you stand it?
[post="294425"][/post]​
Good Stew,

Mariellen has been locked out of the office as of now. Laura thinks that she can do anything she wants, but she can't. Mariellen is a TRUE fighter for the Fa's. Before I use to think it was TG, but now that she is so wrapped up in this contraversy that Laura got her in you are right the Fa's in PHL don't have allies anymore. I laughed when Laura put in her E-line that Angelia P was going to wear her PSA uniform. I was thinking to myself damn does she not have any brains. Why are you telling the Fa's that pay union dues evey month that you are once again doing something with a company person. Obviously she doesn't think befeore she writes. I know that Laura hangs up on alot of Fa's in PHL when she doesn't want to deal with them. Laura needs to be stopped!

PITbull said:
I miss Mollie more than anyone can imagine. She was a Champion for the f/as, and even when she went on furlough, she rode Teddy's assz daily keeping abreast of the issues.

And Now Teddy is at the Local and Mollie is still on her assez about the issues at hand specfiically sticking to DOH, DOH, DOH, DOH. :up:

She's our girl and she will be coming back off her furlough on Dec. 2.
[post="294428"][/post]​
Pitbull you are right! The Fa's in PHL never knew what we had in Mollie. She was a fighter. At least she gave the base manager and this management team a run for their money. Unlike Laura who is taking orders from the base manager and the management team at U. A company should never be able to tell a union how it should be run and that is what is happening here in PHL. Oh how sad.

PHL should have paid attention and voted.

But they didn't. For Laura to only receive 276 votes out of 2,200 fa/s is clearly not even at 50% and this falls squarly on the f/as in PHL. The MEC is divided and will take a long time to repair. And that is measured by her behavior at the table and how well she represents her group. My estimation is her votes came from the ITD f/as and PSA, and heck not even the majority of them combined.

Whose at the table make our breaks your ability to bargain in a position of strength.

IMO, its just not there anymore. :down:

There were only 4 f/as who applied for the MECP position. Mike F. has been garnering support since May for the seat. It is not a question at this point who has talent or experience or proven ability, it is a question of "who has the votes" and staying power with the roll call majority.

If you stick a key in the hole and it turns the lock & opens the door.....it's the same lock it has been.....how is that locking someone out? False Rumors Rumors Rumors! Stir the Pot.......your efforts are just doing so much for the F/A group as a whole! :rolleyes:
GROW UP PEOPLE. :down:

USAirBoyA330 said:
If you stick a key in the hole and it turns the lock & opens the door.....it's the same lock it has been.....how is that locking someone out? False Rumors Rumors Rumors! Stir the Pot.......your efforts are just doing so much for the F/A group as a whole! :rolleyes:
GROW UP PEOPLE. :down:
[post="294560"][/post]​
USAboy you are either Lauras husband or TGs Husband. You don't know what is Rumor or Truth. These two woman are a dangerious combo. Then you throw Carol A into the mix and then it becomes the PSA Mafia. What has the Mafia promised people?

USAirBoyA330 said:
Niether or.....but thanks for trying.
[post="294576"][/post]​
(deleted by moderator ANY, I repeat ANY attempt at outing will result in an automatic time out and possible suspension of account. STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!

You goof...
Ask your friend Mollie who I am...or Teddy or anyone. Enough of you.....you just go on and on and on.....blah blah blah

the point of this is not to lose sight of the topics on the agenda for the mec, but also to pay attention to those issues at local councils. 330 guy, you've got it wrong..you can prioritize, yet still watch the little things. As for your statement about Pat Friend, yes she got involved..but it was not handled correctly. the bottom line is the accessibility of your file and the privacy attached to that file. if terry finds herself being 'bashed' as you say then do something. make a statement, as simple as that. she could call for an investigation. Pat also gave them advice not to address the subject any longer in the hope it will just go away. not true. the phl lec claims no one is upset/concerned about file breaches and the way this issue was handled. if they truly believe this, they are dismissing their membership. the bottom line is these people are ELECTED by the MEMBERSHIP to do what the MEMBERSHIP feels is best... not what they want, or the goals they are trying to gain. its the membership who rules the union according to the bylaws, not the few who are pushing their own agenda. the politics are going to cause more problems if these reps don't get who they are working for. as for the doh issue, do you really think united and others will let this happen...there's no way that aw will get the majority!

Boeing,

I agree.

And welcome to the Boards.

With regard to UAL, there is no way that United Council will allow such an agenda item, or "exception" to change the AFA policy on date of hire.

NO way.

PITbull said:
With regard to UAL, there is no way that United Council will allow such an agenda item, or "exception" to change the AFA policy on date of hire.

NO way.
[post="294960"][/post]​

BS, that's what the pilots thought and look where they ended up.

They also thought their retirement was "sacred". That turned out well,.................

goodstew said:
I have had limited dealings with both Laura and Terri in their professional capacities but a long history with both on the line. I have had unsatisfactory and very unprofessional responses from both members in the last month.
[post="294425"][/post]​

Shorter recap:

Limited dealings with the pres and vice of PHL have led me to believe I have had unsatisfactory and non-professional responses in the last month.

Even shorter recap:

So, even though you have had a "history", you judge based on "limited dealings".

Did someone cut off your supply of wacky-tabacky?

Back