Mechanics vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will take more than the shoes coming off. :D
Guess what...you people are in the airline industry, the IAM, like it or not, has way more experience dealing with the airline industry than does any other union on the planet, like I said, like it or not.

What you will end up doing is voting yourself into the street and becoming another bottom feeder.

Guess what...you people are in the airline industry, the IAM, like it or not, has way more experience dealing with the airline industry than does any other union on the planet, like I said, like it or not.

What you will end up doing is voting yourself into the street and becoming another bottom feeder.
new meds dude??

Lol... No crap??? did 700 buy your screen name?

the moniker 700uw is soley owned and used for proprietary reasons only and any reference intended or implied as to this persons origins,political views,shoe size or hat size will be deemed an infringement of personal proprietary rights as to,wherefore,whereas and WTF by a team of corporate lawyers working on a pro bono basis.

new meds dude??

No Christmas card either dude..musta forgot the ole meds.

Actually working in the airline industry makes one wind up taking meds, that or posting insanity on here.

Yep, if you GOT to live under a union and bubba with a Mr. Burger head as one of your leaders, then the IAM is your sugar daddy.

"I'm your huckleberry"

US Airways on paper is the surviving carrier why do you think the company is negotiating with the IAM for a transition agreement?

Why do you think the ibt did not file single carrier status?

The IAM CBA is the surviving document, even your ibt leadership has said this.

Don't let the facts get in your way.
as so many have said before US Airways group is alive US airways inc. is dead on paper. us Aiways inc ( what you talk of ) is not the the surviving company they are no longer around go and read the papers again. it is a merger period.

I love the latest IBT mailer, consider the facts:

"The outsourcing of America West Airlines (AWA) heavy maintenance took place in 1995."

"Article II-Scope of the current AWA agreement prohibits management from subcontracting maintenance work."

Which is it, if the current agreement prohibits management from subcontracting maintenance work then why are they subcontracting out all of their heavy work. Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.....

I love the latest IBT mailer, consider the facts:

"The outsourcing of America West Airlines (AWA) heavy maintenance took place in 1995."

"Article II-Scope of the current AWA agreement prohibits management from subcontracting maintenance work."

Which is it, if the current agreement prohibits management from subcontracting maintenance work then why are they subcontracting out all of their heavy work. Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.....
The outsourcing of AWA Heavy MX in 1995 was PRE union. No talking out both sides of anyone's mouth......just the factual timeline.

10 years ago, and how long has the IBT been on the property? How long have they been working to bring work back in house? Received two more mailings from the IBT this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back