Mitt Romney........ D. O. A. - on November 06, 2012

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-fineman/mitt-romney-gop_b_1904564.html

Oh man, I NEVER thought I'd EVER say 'this' about GWB, but ol' W was a FAR better GOP candidate than what the Republican party is 'BANKING' on in this go-around.
(Maybe even McCain and Dole too.)

Rest in Peace....Grand old Party !

Reactions: 1 person
Is it really necessary to start topic after topic, repeating yourself ? Waste of bandwidth and time.

Mods, please close !

Although I do not read or follow the HUFFPO, I think that was a well written article by Howard Fineman. Yes, he is a known liberal. He has done some other good work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogie_Man:_The_Lee_Atwater_Story

Is it really necessary to start topic after topic, repeating yourself ? Waste of bandwidth and time.

Mods, please close !
Is it really necessary to repeat yourself post after post? Let me help you, Nobama, libtard, fair tax, and others I am sure I missed.

Reactions: 2 people
Is it really necessary to repeat yourself post after post? Let me help you, Nobama, libtard, fair tax, and others I am sure I missed.

Those are comments I make in threads and not topics "I START" over and over and over ! Big difference !

Besides the link to his source, Bluffington Post, tells me all I need to know !

at least when I seen the huffnpuff link I didn't need to bother to read. if you're going to link from there you really should rethink being critical of Fox

but to your thread title if they turns out to be the case you can add USA Doa 11/07/12

Every time I see one of Bear's posts, I just remember him being just as emphatic that Hillary was going to be President five years ago.

Oops.

at least when I seen the huffnpuff link I didn't need to bother to read. if you're going to link from there you really should rethink being critical of Fox

but to your thread title if they turns out to be the case you can add USA Doa 11/07/12

The USA changed on 9/11/2001. The moneyed elite have virtually eliminated the middle class, but thats a seperate discussion.

The USA has a choice this election, the trend of change is inevitable, we have the choice. Do we want to favor the models of Mexico or France. Not become them, just start to favor there outcomes...ie Romney = Mexico, elites have everything, no middle class. Or Obama = France, elites have there wealth but we all share in the fruits of our collective prosperity.

The choice is ours, not the elites.... Unless they steal the right to vote from us all....

The USA changed on 9/11/2001. The moneyed elite have virtually eliminated the middle class, but thats a seperate discussion.

The USA has a choice this election, the trend of change is inevitable, we have the choice. Do we want to favor the models of Mexico or France. Not become them, just start to favor there outcomes...ie Romney = Mexico, elites have everything, no middle class. Or Obama = France, elites have there wealth but we all share in the fruits of our collective prosperity.

The choice is ours, not the elites.... Unless they steal the right to vote from us all....

Looks to me like the elites have there wealth but the 'we all share in the fruits of our collective prosperity' hasn't been working very well and never has or will. So hows the middle class fairing over the EU these days or haven't you noticed?

Share in the fruits of our collective prosperity....where have I heard that before?

Communism.gif

' rat ',
In this particuliar topic, I'm not promoting Huffpo, or Howard Fineman, where I POINTED OUT we're both Liberal leaning !
I was pointing out the Interview given to Fineman by a HEAVY DUTY-WELL Respected conservative.
I believe that Anyone reading the piece can deduce that the person is saying Romney is a DISASTER of a candidate. BUT you're having us believe that the good ol' USA 'NEEDS' MITTens.
So I'm then forced to ask myself,..Who's right ? .....YOU, or the well known respected conservative ?

Nothing in life is ' 100% ' . By that I mean......" Anybody but Obama " is then a flawed arguement. A winning arguement 'could' be made that (hypothetically) 9 out of the following (hypothetical) 10 candidates would be better than B O .
Where you REPUGS have your Huge dilemma is that for this election, ALL of your candidates didn't come from the ' 1 thru 9 group , hence the Factual article !

I Can't WAIT for your rebuttal !!!!!!!!!!!

PS,
I wonder what ol' Herman...9 9 9 ...Cain is doing these days ?

' rat ',
In this particuliar topic, I'm not promoting Huffpo, or Howard Fineman, where I POINTED OUT we're both Liberal leaning !
I was pointing out the Interview given to Fineman by a HEAVY DUTY-WELL Respected conservative.
I believe that Anyone reading the piece can deduce that the person is saying Romney is a DISASTER of a candidate. BUT you're having us believe that the good ol' USA 'NEEDS' MITTens.
So I'm then forced to ask myself,..Who's right ? .....YOU, or the well known respected conservative ?

Dude, its over for you clowns.

Nothing in life is ' 100% ' . By that I mean......" Anybody but Obama " is then a flawed arguement. A winning arguement 'could' be made that (hypothetically) 9 out of the following (hypothetical) 10 candidates would be better than B O .
Where you REPUGS have your Huge dilemma is that for this election, ALL of your candidates didn't come from the ' 1 thru 9 group , hence the Factual article !

I Can't WAIT for your rebuttal !!!!!!!!!!!

PS,
I wonder what ol' Herman...9 9 9 ...Cain is doing these days

Reloading his guns for another assault on the Fed when Mitt sends those DNC smacks home with their pecker in their hands.

PS,
I wonder what ol' Herman...9 9 9 ...Cain is doing these days ?

The only thing the USA needs is a leader. We don't have one now, so tell me why we should keep someone who couldn't even get his own party to vote for his budget proposals?...

He's not been able to lead. It all boils down to that.

Obama loves to win, but that's it. Once he wins, he does nothing. He did that in the Illinois legislature, he did it in the Senate... Won the game, and then just sat back looking for the next conquest. Do the job? Nah.

He's like Bill Clinton in a whorehouse. Charm 'em, bed 'em, and move onto the next room...

I keep hearing all sorts of reasons on why Romney's bad, but I don't hear a whole lot of justification to keep Obama in power. Just a lot of excuses on why he hasn't been able to do the job he was hired for.

Leaders can't survive on excuses. Just look at how AA stagnated for six years under a passive CEO who didn't want to make the tough calls. Arguably, most employees will be far better off in the long run, now that there's someone willing to be decisive...

Herman is doing just fine -- taking over Neil Boortz's radio show on Inauguration Day. He's been filling in for Neil on a regular basis leading up to Neil's retirement.

Latest posts