Mitt Romney........ D. O. A. - on November 06, 2012

Not a victim at all.

Being a victim and blaming others for your life being a failure is a personal choice.

Quit whining.and talking to yourself.and take responsibility.

I don't know about that, have you paid her much attention lately? She is looking old! Like the stress of the job and covering for Barry's misssteps is tough on her. I'd be surprised if she even run then.

NOT to worry. She'll take a year off starting in January, get freshened up, and come on like a Tornado.
If MITTens does win, he'll only need a Year to F-things up !
And try not to forget, 50+ % of the country still loves BILL(who would come along for the ride)(THAT my friend is a BIG factor, like it or not) !

Dunno Bears... Libya ain't going away (the FBI sill hasn't shown up in Benghazi and it is going on three weeks. Talk about a cold case...), and I see that Monica is releasing another book that plans to go a lot more in depth than the last one.

No matter how much time she takes off and how many favors she's owed, there are some things that she can't erase. She's been BO's mouthpiece for foreign policy, and that's crumbling on an hourly basis. Damascus is literally in flames right now...

Sorry Barry-O..............it's gonna take a lot more than a year to recuperate from this :

A lot freeloaders sell their snapcards for cash, then take the cash to the pawnshop to buy their flat screens !

Sound familiar ?

Exactly how many is 'a lot' and where did we find this out? It's not the same place you found out about the Communist Party law suit I trust?

I will say , that I know someone, personally, who has purchased food-stamps/snapcards @ $200 cash for $300 worth's of foodstamps/snap card and have read in various articles where snapcard recipients will sell said card, then report it lost or stolen and receive a brand spanking new one !
And in my book 1 is a lot, when it's the taxpayers dime !

Everyone is a victim if they choose to be one.

548003_10151067291940911_1367100907_n.jpg

I will say , that I know someone, personally, who has purchased food-stamps/snapcards @ $200 cash for $300 worth's of foodstamps/snap card and have read in various articles where snapcard recipients will sell said card, then report it lost or stolen and receive a brand spanking new one !
And in my book 1 is a lot, when it's the taxpayers dime !

So you don't know how many it actually is. It could be a few, could be 'a lot' what ever that word means (50%, more, less, some where in between .. or as in your use .. at least one person) and you have no source to back up your claim other than a few articles (not even 'a lot' of articles to back up your claim of 'a lot' of abusers

Back