New US Airways/American Paint Job

Pepsi will be served on all flights.
AA_new_773_livery.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I think their managment is just doing this to spite us . What sane managment group would spend millions to repaint their fleet while in BK .

They need to be replaced, also I think it looks ugly .

24/7 Wall St has an article about American Airline's new paint job is a whitewash!

Google it, or I'll copy&paste it later since I have a hard time doing it on my tablet.

Seems the design was done in an overnight panic mode to present some sort of point.
I think the fuselage is fine, but they could have done a much better job with the Tail.
A real Flag, or an AA in RWB would have looked a lot better and presented a
much more classy look. It'd be a fantastic transition if Parker shows his dominance
up front and dumps the Tail (and Horton) with a better design for the NEW AA.

Reactions: 1 person
The Million Dollar question??? "Did Parker know about this new paint before hand, and was he asked his opinion before this big announcement???

The Million Dollar question??? "Did Parker know about this new paint before hand, and was he asked his opinion before this big announcement???

Media reports say that Horton called Parker and told him about it not long before the unveiling as a courtesy but that Parker didn't know about it beforehand and had no imput.

If there's a merger, Parker can cancel the paint jobs as one of his first orders of business if he doesn't like it. As I posted yesterday, if you buy a house and it has ugly paint and carpet and drapes, you change those things after you move in. Same thing here.